My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Not Vanessa Mae but Vanessa Tay from UK

My beloved 'mat salleh' cousin from UK ...
  • Before that, must be wondering how come I got a kwai lou cousin .... yeah, my aunt (my father sister) married to a kwai lou long long time back in UK.
  • I remembered I stayed at their place in London when I was 6 yrs old if not mistaken ... and my cousin was a little girl only.
  • She came from UK for a short holiday in Malaysia ...

  • When I met her after more than 15 years ... gosh, she is so tall and grown up teenager and looks so different from the pictures.
  • She knew she had a new born nephew - Dylan ... and her status upgraded to Aunty Vanessa .... hahaha
  • My mom cooks lunch for this family gathering ....

  • Oh yeah, I love my mom's cooking esp the fried wantons and har lok (prawn dish in sweet and sour sauce). It has been a signature dish in my family.

  • In my next few post ...i will introduce the rest of my cousins from UK and US.

15 comments:

Cath J said...

OMG a fiesta... I want to become 1 of your cousin lah..... hahahahha

YOur baby so chubby!!!!!!!!!

said...

wow, beautiful... she looks a bit like the ex-tvb actress 鍾麗淇

Louis Lee said...

wow.. your baby like can't fit into the stroller already.. your should buy bigger one. ;)

kenwooi said...

wow.. all cousins and relative from UK and US?? geng! =D

kenwooi.com

Lulu said...

Wonder how old is she?

uLi.佑莉 said...

Wah...leng leng cousin leh...hehe!

Lisa717 said...

woohooo~~ pretty cousin eh!!! hahaha..glad that she came to msia and visit you after 15 years!! hehehe..i wish to meet my kwai lou cousin frm US too but it's impossible to meet them...

Joshua said...

House cooks is the best. I miss it alot!

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

wow! Lots of food! ^)^ can I have some? hehe...your cousin is cute.

TZ said...

hehehe... you have an United Nation family... cousins from around the world :)

Clement said...

bb dylan... OMG OMG OMG...

Clement said...

bb dylan... OMG OMG OMG...

vialentino said...

clement: hahaha.....big and heavy boy ler...

vialentino said...

louis: yeah...need to buy new stroller already....must get 3-5 yrs old one...

Spectre said...

via: wah sai greet home made food.leng lui Relatives and healthy cute baby (look like growing healthily).

Related Posts with Thumbnails