My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Monday, October 05, 2009

New Colleague + DiGi Event

One of the DiGi event at Townhall ...

  • My dept booked a table for this event .... X event ...
  • Lunch provided and sponsor by my dept cost center. Later will talk about the food.
  • Anyway, would like to welcome my new colleague Amanda (in the middle) to SPMO team.

I look at myself in the picture and compare with the time I am in Maxis ... I have achieved one of my team KPI ... to expand! Darn, I am fat now!

  • Btw, Amanda is my ex-colleague
  • Back to the food .... large Beef steak! Taste not bad but very hard to cut to makan ler...

Pics taken with Amanda during our times in Maxis ... and now we are colleague again in DiGi
  • Click here to read more on my Maxis Farewell Party.

15 comments:

Cath J said...

Not soo fat lah.. got a little bit flesh only.. Not consider Fat... Don't worry... ^_^

vialentino said...

cath j: hahaha...bit of flesh means fat ler...i face the fact already...even my wife laughing at me now...kakaka

Adrian & Aeiween said...

you look fat??? come on my bf is more fat la! he even got a big belly carrying like 4-5 months baby inside lei!!! ='(

George said...

wish your colleague all the best in DiGi. That beef steak is very huge!

IMCurtain said...

Hello all,

We would like to invite you to promote your blog on our blogosphere. It has similar functions as Innit and Digg. Totally free!

Join now: Malaysian Blogger

Malaysia Boleh!

LittleLamb said...

wah..u pull ur ex colleague to work with u ar......ahahahha must be strategy! ;p

vialentino said...

aeiween: ur bf not fat lah...just very prosperous looking ler...bring u lots of comfort!

george: yeah...huge beef steak...

imcurtain: thanks....will join in

little lamb: no lah...not pulling lah....they wanna switch over self-willingly one...

Ju Ann said...

huge beef steak!!!!

Lisa717 said...

wah~~~ what an enjoyable dinner eh!!! sure u guys hav lotsa fun over there!!! so syokkkkk la as u can the huge n nice beef!!

kenwooi said...

new colleague then go makan..
event also makan..
anything also makan.. haha.. =P

kenwooi.com

foongpc said...

Wah! Ex-colleague join you now?

Your posts always give me the impression you are having a great time in Digi! : )

Angie Tan said...

Expansion = good.. More 福 (fook)... Kekeke... Great to see that you're having lots of fun there. ;-)

Lulu said...

I spot Uli, when is her turn?hahaa....

uLi.佑莉 said...

hahaha...Lulu, my turn not so soon ya :p

via: good post! ngek ngek! 1 more DO is leaving soon~

vialentino said...

ju ann: yes, big beef steak!

lisa: i assume u cant take beef...hehe

kenwooi: here is all about party and makan only....we worked hard mah!

foongpc: is a fun place to work with young people...makes me feel young ler.

angie: i am to fook when join into here...in maxis i was slim...darn.

lulu: her turn ah....hmmm, coming soon ler!

uli: hahahaha.....wah...must be big big news!

Related Posts with Thumbnails