My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

My birthday celebration with Dylan @ Kim Gary, The Curve

Outdated post: My 1st burf-day celebration with Dylan ...
  • Do not get mistaken on my birthday ... my birthday was way due in last month September ...
  • Now only have the time to share my simple birthday celebration with Yve & Dylan.

  • Yve tried to plan to have a nice dinner but she knows that I am tied with project during that month and I've been working till late night. Ended up, we have a earlier celebration ahead of my birthday.
  • We ordered quite a lot cause I will get a member birthday 50% discount off for Kim Gary's member.

  • I feel very happy to celebrate with my family ... thou it is a simple celebration at a normal restaurant. Luv Yve & Dylan so much ...

14 comments:

reanaclaire said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO U, VIA..

hey, is your name really vialentino? really?

fufu said...

hey bro! it's always good to celebrate with your little family ya... just dont neglect the old ones ö

same here... i am still busy with my living and studying in frankfurt germany... will not be able to update more often and also visit your blog... but anyway i think i would get my ow laptop and online at home after school very soon... see you then!

Lisa717 said...

awwww!!! you n bb Dylan look alike eh!! love to view his pic lo..he really photogenic leh~~ ekekkeke..

anyway, happie belated bday to you bro!!! May you stay healthily n happily n the same go to ur beloved wifey n bb as well~~

uLi.佑莉 said...

Kim Gary again ar...haha! Really your fav makan place ya ;) 1st time celebrate b'day with Dylan, sure took alot photos le... "D

TZ said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Dylan... May all his and his dad's wishes come true eh~ Since he haven't know how to wish... so the dad help to wish :)

kenwooi said...

wow..
those are really good food =D

kenwooi.com

Lulu said...

Happy belated birthday, opppsss...it is really late! :P

You are really a KimGary supporter wor...The foods served are all "ngam" me&my bf's taste buds too..but a bit crowded and noisy.

and the "Luv Yve & Dylan so much" ....so sweet lar!

Adrian & Aeiween said...

Happy Birthday~ Via!

I know this year is an unforgettable year for you because this year you have Yve & also Baby Dylan celebrate your birthday with you!!!

So touching.... and also happy for you~ =')

vialentino said...

thanks all for ur wishes, it's a wonderful and beautiful year for me .... celebrate my bday with baby dylan.

♥ Renise said...

happy bday via~~ :]

it's great to celebrate special dates with family, simple and warming. hehe.

Renise

Cath J said...

Yeah... simple and quality... simple is good... ^_^

annant said...

am i late to wish u eppie burfdae?

Merryn said...

happy bday daddy! dat's da best lah.. to celebrate it with ur beloved ones.. :)

Agnes Sim said...

aiya...sorry..miss ur bday!! happy belated bday oh! :p

Related Posts with Thumbnails