My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Mid-Autumn Celebration

Tanglung party at Louis house @ Bandar Botanic Klang ...
  • Firstly, I am sorry that I am so busy this few weeks due to rushing some project rollout. I think I better quickly post my Mid-Autumn celebration before the festive mood is over too long.
  • I read blogs bout others people celebration which is so nice and great ... here is bout my moderate Mid-Autumn celebration.
  • It was a party organized by Louis and Lee Yen at their home ... it's some sort of gathering and as well for the kids to play tanglung together.
  • Anyway, it was first Dylan' Mid-Autumn celebration .... he can't carry tanglung, instead we put him to sleep while Yve & myself enjoy makan and chit chatting.

top pic: Louis & his son ... congrats to Fui Ling and Rose who is preggy now.
  • I ate few pieces of jelly mooncake ... love it so much.
  • Thanks for the nice food served ... yummy ler!

3 comments:

thenomadGourmand said...

Happy belated Mid Autumn festival ;) ;) ;)

vialentino said...

thenomad: thanks....no time to write this post...hahaha....many things and events came up...

Adrian & Aeiween said...

Hey you know what i played the lantern with my nephews and niece lei.. lol will post the photo when i free :p

Related Posts with Thumbnails