My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Fion's Wedding @ Emperor Garden Restaurant, Goldhill Club

Congrats to Fion and her hubby ... my 1st DiGi colleague wedding dinner ...
  • Wedding dinner marathons began for me this month of October ... have 4 wedding invitations!
  • Of course is a joyous event and I feel happy and delighted to attend despite my weight keep on increasing.
  • My first time to come here and dine at this restaurant ... very nice ambience setup and the food was great.

Very nice settings ... the exterior deco was splendid ...
  • Talking bout food, no time to take food pics, the food was way too delicious and also partly busy chit-chatting ....

My colleagues ... and some took the chance to take pics with the bride-Fion of course...
  • Of course, this is a good opportunity to take pics and cam-whore ...
  • The ladies all dressed beautifully ... very different look when I saw them in office casual attire...hahaha.

Shucks, I look so huge one...cannot stand to Jasprine to take pic ...
  • Till then, I will be visiting back this restaurant coming weekend ... Jason's wedding.
  • Those interested to try this restaurant...here is the address:-
    Emperor Garden Restaurant
    Gold Hill Club
    No18 Jalan 7A/62A,
    Bandar Manjalara,
    52200 Kuala Lumpur

10 comments:

uLi.佑莉 said...

We're going there on next Sunday for Jason's dinner...so you makan again ya...hopefully won;t be the same menu la... :p

TZ said...

The restaurant is not that good... just so so only. Moreover it's too far from my place too :p

Lulu said...

Notice ladies all dressed seriously! So many leng luis~

kenwooi said...

nice wedding =)

kenwooi.com

said...

frm wat i read... u seems like attending wedding so often in 1 month~ :P

Cath J said...

Huge?? Ayooo.. I thinks you are fine.. if you want to be smaller than this Jasprine... I think you got health problem already la bro...hahahha..

Farah said...

congratulation to them :)

Agnes Sim said...

nvm la...u are slim down liao. hehe

Jasprine said...

Johnson,think u've gained a bit since u joined DiGi..hehe..but u definitely dont look big next to me la...Im oredy so big. ;p

vialentino said...

jasprine: agree with u ler...digi is feeding me well. aiyoh, u big ah? sure a not? many ppl ask me who is that girl next to me wor...

Related Posts with Thumbnails