My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Friday, October 02, 2009

Emily's Wedding

Congrats to both of my friends ... Emily & Chee Chiew
  • It was a joyous day to see my friend tied the knot and settling down. They both are my ex-colleagues at Maxis. I am much closer to Emily actually.
  • Few years back, Emily left Maxis to work in Singapore and we did chat via msn and sometimes she came to present her products as a vendor.
  • Ok, cut the introduction .... let me talk bout their big big dinner!

  • Before that, let me share their wedding pics taken at Taiwan ...
  • Very nice rite! You can't find these kind of sceneries in Malaysia ...

  • The wedding was held at Hotel Istana, Kuala Lumpur @ Grand Mahkota Ballroom.
  • In fact, was my first time to dine at here for a wedding dinner occasion.
  • The food was superb for Hotel standards.

  • Very nice setup and can see they really put in a lot of effort to create this most remembrance day for they both.
  • Approx. 50 tables.

  • Importantly, great to see some of my ex-colleagues and friends at this occasion.
  • Oh yeah, I love their speech given by the bride's and the groom's dad. Groom's dad want to be upgraded to Dato status which set the floor full of laughters!
  • Then the bride's dad warn Chee Chiew not to drive so fast from KL to Singapore! He barely open his eyes at the speed he is going. Anyway, in other words, would want Chee Chiew to take care and cherish Emily always.

  • Yum Seng and yum seng ... simply like this moment!

  • What's your dream wedding like?

19 comments:

Jacklyn said...

Nice wedding photo taken. Love the scenery.

~~ セクシー jeN ~~ said...

this wedding is GRAND~
jen LOVES it ^^

~dolly~ said...

their wedding photo is really nice!

uLi.佑莉 said...

That guy looks familiar wor...dinner at Istana Hotel, sure very expensive le...rich man...

said...

hotel istana? is the food good? all da best to ur frends :)

suituapui said...

You're with Maxis? My cousin runs the Kuching office in Sarawak... Paying you a reurn courtesy visit, thanks fro dropping by my blog. I've linked you on my blogroll.

Congrats to the newly-weds!

suituapui said...

Oops!!! *return courtesy visit

Xjion89 said...

ooo, the wedding dinner ws really grand!! Their wedding photos looked very nice too^^

haha, dream wedding - perhaps traveling wedding becoz save money and save time^^~~~~~haha

Adrian & Aeiween said...

wow their wedding photo very nice!!! i want also!! =D

Cath J said...

Mmmmm... it's over bro... wakakakkakakaka....

But It's has been wonderful as planned... of coz there was hiccup somewhere... but it's a wonderful memory.. *grinnn*

Esty said...

Nice wedding. Congrats to the newlyweds! :)

vialentino said...

yeah...truly enjoy the dinner a lot and a good time for me to mingle around with my ex colleagues ...

kenwooi said...

congrats!
lovely pictures! =)

kenwooi.com

princessE said...

Thanks for all the well wishes. I love the photos Vialentino took. If interested, you can contact me to arrange your wedding. I have a wedding planning team alr with pre-wedding photos in Taiwan.

vialentino said...

ken: thanks

emily: thanks..btw, really enjoy the food and the dinner and had a fabulous time there..hahaha..good ads.

to everyone, Emily is the bride in the pics...check out her blogsite!

iriene said...

Been to Istana, only for AGMs. Glad to see such a beautiful occasion!
Tks for sharing it here, all the best. Do drop by when u r online. Btw, click Nuff streamyx ads :)

dhemz said...

oh my...what a lovely wedding....they both look great together...thanks for sharing!

vialentino said...

yeah, this month...full of weddings to attend....pity my tummy

Shuttertalk said...

Happy married to the lovely couple.
for those who getting marry. feel free mail me. thanks.

Related Posts with Thumbnails