My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

DiGi: This Is It - Like MJ concert

Final UAT Testing ...

  • Counting down to the finale day on 7th October ... will be in office this later evening and will work till next morning.
  • After 3 months of project implementation and 1 month of camping in the same meeting room for testing ... this is our final testing before preparing for migration activity.

Busy, stress, under pressure ... whatever it takes to make a project success ... we worked as a team and committed to it. Thanks to the team members for their support to me:- Meng Yee, Zul, Jasmin, Aimy, Andrew, Kah Kit, Aileen, bosses and internal support & network team.

  • Vendor working round the clock even 24 hrs no sleep ... team members work till late night & next morning .... hope it will end soon and everyone can take a good break after that.
  • Hopefully it will be a success migration and DiGi users will enjoy a better experience and value!


  • Will share more benefits to DiGi subscribers who subscribe to CallerTunes ... if haven't subscribe ... you will regret! - Time To Think ...
  • As for me, after this project, I have been assigned to manage other projects ... no break for me ...life as a PM in DiGi goes on for me.

11 comments:

Cath J said...

Thanks for the info.. ^_^

Still need WO approval or not before doing any work at DIGI?? ;-p

said...

UAT is very tiring right? everytime when i saw my IT colleagues having their UAT...they work their ass off non stop

thenomadGourmand said...

Me thinks life as a PM is exciting!
cos projects are unpredictable and ever-changing!

Joshua said...

Wah! All look so super bz!!!! BTW kissed ur streamyx.

kenwooi said...

all the best! =)

kenwooi.com

Lulu said...

U work darn hard lar~~ superb!

uLi.佑莉 said...

The project team reminds me Maxis KENAN migration...

foongpc said...

OMG! OMG! Pls tell what are the benefits to subscribers of CallerTunes!

I am a huge huge fan of Caller Tunes, and if you call me throughout the day and night, you will have the chance to hear 12 different songs on my ringtone! All at random except for two which is at fixed time.

Digi is the most innovative telco in Malaysia and I love it!! The rest, please step aside! : )

vialentino said...

cath j: yeah...need approval for all this...standard process.

l2: yeah...UAT is stress and tiring ler...cause sometimes keep on test the repeating stuff.

thenomad: yeah, is unpredictable....very challenging indeed

joshua: thanks...later i kiss u back...kekeke

kenwooi: thanks...

lulu: not me work hard ler...my team members work lagi hard than me...

uli: yeah..KENAN is major one....

foongpc: sure sure...will tell u more bout it...kekeke. u really loyal digi subscriber!

cHrIstInA_YY said...

Busy but interesting projects? Hehe... I wanna support Digi too ;)

*kiss kiss*

suituapui said...

Oh? So you're in the same company as the yellow man now... Old man, no need for all the fancy stuff - can call and can sms, ok liao! LOL!!! (But I do use my hp to go online though! Not bad for old man hor? Hahahahaha!!!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails