My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

DiGi: Lunch @ Tenji & Movie @ GSC Cinema Team Outing

SPMO and SP-Apps team outing ....
  • It is a quarterly and it is time to get together again ... this time we have something luxurious .... Japanese buffet at Tenji, Solaris and Surrogates movie at GSC Cinema at Tropicana City mall.
  • This month, I totally don't dare to look at my weighing scale machine ... seriously! Even Yve asked me about my weight and I kept quiet bout it and she already knows the answer...

  • Suprisingly that Friday, Tenji Restaurant was crowded with people too .... everyone willingly to spent RM 77++ for a lunch .... banyak orang kaya around.
  • I am not sure, this time the service was ok and the tables was cleaned fast. The food taste much better than my previous dining at here since last month.

  • The main dish attraction is the Steamed Cod Fish ... seriously fresh that day!
  • The sushi was ok ok only.... nothing great about it.
  • Same goes for the Sashimi too ... it is fresh and doesnt have the stinky smell.

  • Lots of dessert and ice cream .... don't have the space to fill that in.
  • Dunno how many coconuts I whack it....

  • I love the scallops with black sesame seed and the black squid ink pasta so much ...


Time for cam-whoring ...
  • Taking pics with my fellow colleagues ...

Coconut as starter first .... very nice group picture ...
  • Everyone seems enjoying their meal .... yum yum!

Can see everyone with their bloated face ....

After lunch, time for movie ... wat a relaxing day at work ...
  • Continue the team outing by watching Surrogates at Tropicana City Mall ... quite a nice movie to watch ...

  • I plan next makan trip (sorry, team outing I mean) at BubbaGump ... kind of miss their food.
Related Posts with Thumbnails