My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

DiGi: Aidilfitri Pot Luck Party by Service Planning

Eat & Eat + Duit Raya ...

  • An open house event organized by my colleagues ... inviting colleagues from other department to join us this makan makan session.
  • Best pat is my dear big boss distribute duit raya ... kekeke .... makan and got money to receive, how nice rite!

Satay, lemang, lontong, nasi lemak, cookies, and many more .... DiGi is all about events and makan-makan...

  • I seriously love the Lontong and most of the food served.... yummy ler. No wonder my weight keep on increasing.

Tengah party, ZUL still on support mission, anyway, the new CT website just launch a day before and he is ensuring CT website is 100% up and running .... Amanda giving her welcome introduction speech as she is a newbie in the team...

  • Most of my colleagues came and dressed in Malay costume .... next year, I would need to get one Malay costume for myself.

Imran explaining his photo and camera details to Jasprine ... should check his facebook, very nice pics taken for the event.
  • Fami with the RBT Project team members .... nice family picture.


below pic: Eileen, Amanda, via, Azlen ... all ex-maxis staff except Eileen.

  • Envy with Abang Zul lah ... he got the spotlight attention.

Big boss distributing duit raya....
  • Love this department, all love to cam-whore!

  • My big boss with all his anak-anak ...

13 comments:

said...

we are going to have ours by today lunch :)

annant said...

we are going to have ours by tomorrow dinner :)

L2, don't mind hor :P

uLi.佑莉 said...

Wah...so happening la...

fufu said...

damn i miss msian food so much... anyway i am enjoying the german dishes though...german sausages are really nice Ö

Cath J said...

Wowww.... sedap lah makan.... T_T

Today I cook rendang lah... ^_^

cHrIstInA_YY said...

Waa... I miss kuih raya and nasi lemak so so much :D~

thenomadGourmand said...

so nice!
I didnt get to go any open house this year..and Deepavali coming got no indian frens inviting! urghh

kenwooi said...

looks very fun! =D

kenwooi.com

William said...

The working environment at DiGi looks nice!

Kennee said...

Wah...so happening one ah.... XD

Kennee said...

Hahaha... just realized i saw my bro there... in ya pic.. Lennee

vialentino said...

ur brother is Len Nee? small world!

Lulu said...

Wowww.....jamu-jamu dihidang! Sedapnya...

Foods ae the important link for "Satu Malaysia" lar....jom makan!hahaa~~

Related Posts with Thumbnails