My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Chef Via back in action

Introduce my new creation ... Straw Mushrooms Cheezy Pasta ...

  • Oh boy, Yve told me she must buy lottery ticket .... why? Because I cooked dinner for her for the first time since Dylan is delivered ....
  • Seriously, I miss cooking a lot ... I agreed with her, should buy a lottery ticket cause we have been eating outside food most of the time.
  • Yve and myself have stop cooking since baby Dylan is here ....

My fridge really empty ... luckily got some garlics and black pepper ...
  • With my empty fridge ... I found this two cans ... prego cheese and straw mushrooms and pasta.
  • With limited ingredients to cook ... came out with this dish ... taste not bad with garlics and black pepper taste .... most importantly, it is covered with creamy cheese!

Damn kao lots of mushrooms and cheese gravy ... chun siul ... and fattening too! darn...
  • Everyone says, to cook pasta is easy .... let me test you ... do you throw your pasta to the water before it boils or after it boils?

16 comments:

kenwooi said...

wah... pro chef! haha..
yum yum =D

kenwooi.com

uLi.佑莉 said...

I guess is before... :D

Cath J said...

OMG.. I put before it boil.. (>_<)" *Shivering*....

Adrian & Aeiween said...

Hey Via, if you really go and buy lottery must remember buy for me also! i share with you guys! LOL (jk jk) =D

eunice said...

wa looks yummy leh!!! I love mushroom creamy sauce for my pasta too!!

thenomadGourmand said...

Wahh..whn we goin to yr house? We do potluck, u cook, i buy! ;p

reanaclaire said...

wah..Via...didnt know u can cook....
so fat fat leh.. but yummmyyy!!!

vialentino said...

kenwooi: not pro chef...this one simple dish only ler...

uli: after boil only put in ler...so ur pasta wont 'huat' / expand ....

cath: better put it after...then boil it for 5 mins....shud be ok...if u put it before boil, u dunno when ur pasta cook and soft till perfection.

aeiween: ahhahaha, long time din buy lottery already....

eunice: yeah....just love creamy pasta ler!

thenomad: sure, next time i organize one...let my dylan boy grow up first.

reana: i cook for fun only ler....

Joshua said...

not put is throw when it has boiled. =)

look yummilicious.

CH Voon said...

mushroom pasta and look taste good.
can i try?

cHrIstInA_YY said...

After the water boiled... hehe... but usually it takes longer time to soften the pasta ;) add a pinch of table salt into the boiling water too ^^

Lulu said...

no meat ler, no worry very fast to hungry meh?

vialentino said...

joshua: ooops....salah grammer...but my meaning is throw...or dump also can...

chvoon: sure bro....one day i shall cook for u....kekeke

christina: yeah...add oil too so it wont stick....certain pasta need more than 5 minutes....actually it doesnt matter cause if u stir fried it, it will became much softer.

lulu: wont hungry ler...cause got cheese ler...very 'chai' to ur stomach...

TheFonz said...

let me guess, wait till it boils before you throw the pasta right? actually all this time im doing the opposite..hehehe

said...

wow, u become a IT aka cook? :P

Dhemz said...

oh my....what a great husband....thanks for sharing the secret Via..will definitely try this one of these days....

thanks for leaving a comment btw!

Related Posts with Thumbnails