My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Why I gained 1.5kg after each Melaka visit (Part 3 of 3)

Been Busy with User Acceptance Testing for my projects ...
  • I am very sorry that I not able to reply your cbox messages and comments. Really tied up with work and work till late night ... exhausted
  • Thanks to the project team members for their dedication ... we stayed up till late night and having dinner very late just to complete a testing on a module.

Work aside, comes to my favourite topic ... Food ...

  • Taiwan Mee noodles anyone? This is my favourite taiwan mee noodles which introduce by Yve. She love it since young. They have a branch in Damansara Uptown.
  • Had it for breakfast ...
  • See the picture also make myself hungry only.

  • Few hours depart...comes to lunch ... miss the chicken rice ball so much.
  • Went to the famous chicken rice ball stall which visited by Jason too ... is located along the street at Jonker Walk.

  • Ordered 15 rice balls for 2 pax .... oooo .... yummy!
  • For the chicken meat....it taste normal to me....prefer Kong Sai white chicken ...much softer!

  • Till then, back to work again. Enjoy your lunch!

10 comments:

Mei Teng said...

I know the chicken rice ball is very popular but I much prefer normal chicken rice. I don't like moist rice and in this case, the rice balls are mostly very moist.

Mei Teng said...

Oops..what happened to my comment oh. I know chicken rice ball's popular but I am not used to it being moist. I like the normal chicken rice which is dry.

Farah said...

how can I forget the chicken rice in melaka... yeaaahhh! the rice look like a meat ball and I got maself embarrass before, anyhow no wonder u gain some hehe

Jys said...

taiwan noodle at uptown? really? i wanna go try it out!!

fufu said...

i wanna try taiwan mee... well if you dont wish to gain weight... bring me there... and i will try to sapu all the food you have ordered =p wahahhaa

annant said...

lotsa nice food from malacca eh?
hence da chubby me =.=
i want cendol!!!

uLi.佑莉 said...

agree with fufu, bring me along too ^^

Lulu said...

u ah....work harder, eat harder afterward....hahaha!

Cindy Khor said...

omg!!! why do i always have to feel hungry whenever i visit your blog??? your close-up pictures of food always makes my tummy go on strike... ok, i'm going to kitchen to make some food now...

kenwooi said...

ooo makan again! nice! =D

kenwooi.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails