My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Sunday, September 06, 2009

Vaccination, Fever 38.2 celcious and heavy boy at 6.7kg for 2 months old

A worry night when Dylan caught fever at 38.2 celcious ...
  • At 2 months old, it is time for his second immunization for 1st DTP, Polio, Hib and Hepatitis B. We went for the optional immunization for Pneumococcal and Rotavirus vaccine at the same time too.
  • The first jab he doesn't feel anything and did not cry. Pity Dylan when he took the second jab which is Pneumococcal vaccine which is very painful cause of the needle size is a bit huge.
  • Paed told us that Dylan might catch fever ... and it came true, during night time when I measure his temperature at 38.2 celcious. Immediately fed him with the fever medicine.
  • He doesn't cry and no signs of him having fever. Till now, he havng fever on and off and now he is fine.
  • All the immunization jabs cost RM 633.55 ... luckily it is covered by insurance.
6.7kg and 64cm length for 63days old Dylan ...
  • Dylan's paed said, your boy is very big and huge ... but is OK.
  • My last week post, I thought my baby will weight at 5.9kg and yve guess it will be 5.7kg ... we are both so wrong when we saw Dylan's weight at 6.7kg! Walau.
  • No wonder my arm biseps is getting harder and bigger.


All his dotted lines above the normal growth line except for the head size ...

  • Dylan says to daddy via and mummy yve, I am growing boy and greedy like the daddy, so I eat more mah.
  • Fanny and Dae came to visit ... saw my run down and tired looking face....geee. When your baby is sick, you will monitor every 30 mins of the night.

My heavy boy...

13 comments:

fufu said...

erm... i bet dylan would be one health boy and grow up very fast under the good cares of via and yve

Cath J said...

Heavy... cute.. chubby.... ayooooooo.... gerammm lah... ^_^

Hemsem Ahmike said...

Dylan is such a beautiful child.. I am glad to see him growing up so rapidly. Daddy via, must make sure he becomes like you or even greater man..

reanaclaire said...

yes, dylan looks very matured too.. looks very alert and smart from his face.. he wants to grow up quick to go for food-a-thon with his dad.. :)

Cindy Khor said...

that's good, it means that your baby growing stronger and healthier every week. then you don't have to add an extra worry ^__^

Twilight Zone said...

When I was born, I weighed 9.2 pounds!! So many milk companies harassed my mum to put me into TV ads!

uLi.佑莉 said...

wah...really heavy boy ya...my niece almost 2 yrs old, now only 10KG :p but doctor said gal is like dat...hehe!

Joshua said...

Boy! Baby really growth fast. Soon u will see him run around, went to school, brought home a girl fren and so on. lol.

Angie Tan said...

Awwww... Poor Dylan!

Hope you get well soon!

My new niece Charlotte is looking a bit jaundiced as well. We're monitoring her colour since it's just three days since she was born.

龍貓 said...

he is so cute

龍貓 said...

he is so cute

龍貓 said...

he is so cute

Ashleyteng said...

hey via,
the last photo ya.. dylan really looks alot like u!

Related Posts with Thumbnails