My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Monday, September 21, 2009

Selamat Hari Raya to all muslims in Malaysia

Happy Raya to my relative, friends and colleagues ...
  • Oh yeah, I have a muslim cousin in my family ... Happy Raya to Iskandar (my cuzzy) and hope your mom will bring some beef rendang back here.
  • Anyway, do enjoy the long Raya holiday break and drive safely! Hope to see everyone in one piece after the holiday. Selamat Hari Raya ... Maaf Zahir Batin if I have offended anyone in my blog post.

Tomorrow 22nd Sept, will not post up anything, will take a day break to eat Rendang! hehehe.

6 comments:

kenwooi said...

selamat hari raya! =D

kenwooi.com

SJ said...

nice shot!
hapy raya!

ps you're invited to comment on my post too =)

fufu said...

wow... nice =p it's good to have malay/indian relatives... so can enjoy having their kuih raya anytime ya during the festive period lol

Adrian & Aeiween said...

Selamat Hari Raya~ =)

Bengbeng said...

selamat hari raya.. the previous post with a lot of man boobs is hilarious :)

Xjion89 said...

hv a good raya holiday rest^^~~~~

Related Posts with Thumbnails