My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Please bookmark this date in your calendar

29.09.2009 ... my big BIG day!
  • Happy Birthday to myself ... btw, just bookmark the date and the month and not the year ... not born in 2009.
  • FYI, I am born locally at Universiti Hospital, K. Lumpur ... when I am a baby, I look very fair and when I grew older, people thought I am mixed chinese with malay blood. That's where during puasa month, ppl will look at me at one kind ... 'Ini orang melayu pun boleh makan kat puassa' .... hmmm.
  • Anyway, 1 age top up .... this year is special ... got to celebrate with my little Dylan.
  • Lovely present from my sweet lovely wife - Yve ... (dun bulu roma naik yeah!)

She knows I like Nautica polo shirt ... my present from Yve...
  • Actually I almost forgotten my big day ... cause so busy with projects ... days passed by very fast too. Luckily Yve present me this present in advanced and it reminded me of my own birthday.

22 comments:

ai wei said...

happy happy big day to you!

happy birthday!

Mummy Moon said...

Happy birthday to you ! :)ed

foongpc said...

Happy Birthday to you!! Hope you are one year wiser : )

fufu said...

happy birthday to you XD
happy birthday to you :)
happy birthday to vialentino =p
happy birthday to you *w*

make a wish!! and trust me it will come true... yah this year onward ya as one more member is going to celebrate with you...special

Adrian & Aeiween said...

Happy Birthday To You!!!! =D

I think this year is an unforgettable year for you because this year you got baby Dylan celebrate with you too~ Correct or not? Heee.... :p

Agnes said...

Happy Birthday, Via!!

renaye said...

happy birthday! u r a big boy now!!

vialentino said...

ai wei: thank u for ur bday wishes.

mummy moon: thanks thanks.

foongpc: yeah...sure, thanks for ur wishes

fufu: so touch with ur song ler...make wish already. hope everyone stay healthy!

aeiween: yeah...special year...we dun plan to have any bday celebration

agnes: thanks.

renaye: yeah...me still a boy...yeah, young at heart !

LittleLamb said...

Happy Birthday to U...

said...

happy birthday~ :) may all ur dream come true

love dylan (me)

Dhemz said...

oh my...today is your BIG day! Happy Birthday Via, wish you all the best...good health and more moolah in your pocket....lol!

Yve is so sweet....what did Dylan give you? kidding....lol

Cath J said...

Hey wowww... 9.9.09.... nice happy belated....birthday!!!

ck lam said...

Happy Birthday wishes from an island up north :) :) :)

foodbin said...

happy birthday to you-a year wiser.

uLi.佑莉 said...

Happy Birthday Bro~ All dreams come true ya ;)

Adrian & Aeiween said...

Ya i know because you were too busy with your work right so cannot celebrate your birthday. But never mind for me i think as long as you have spent a good time with your wife and baby is still consider a celebration what? =)

♫╬ Chloe Aldrich ╬♪ said...

Happy birthday to you!!

A busy man needs a pretty and lovely and caring wife to remind him of all things and to sweet up their relationship with little Dylan~ hahahah!!

vialentino said...

thanks all for ur lovely bday wishes....

suituapui said...

Belated birthday greetings from me... May all your wishes come true in the days ahead.

CH Voon said...

Happy Belated Birthday to you!

Wish you happy always!

Agnes Sim said...

haha..now baru tengok ur post. hehe...my bday is in Sept also. :p Will mark ur bday in calendar as ur wish. hahaaaaaa

happy beeeeeeelated bday! :p

Anonymous said...

exhibitions http://cciworldwide.org/members/Furnace-Filters.aspx http://cciworldwide.org/members/Vending-Machines.aspx http://cciworldwide.org/members/Kitchen-Cabinets.aspx http://cciworldwide.org/members/Slipcovers.aspx http://cciworldwide.org/members/Polar-Heart-Rate-Monitors.aspx http://cciworldwide.org/members/Popcorn-Machines.aspx http://cciworldwide.org/members/Garage-Door-Openers.aspx

Related Posts with Thumbnails