My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Not One Night Stand BUT 3 Nights Stand

Hmmm, adult topic ... dun think sideways!
  • It was a long weekend plus public holiday on Monday due to National Day celebration.
  • Is time for Yve to rest and for me to take over the job to take care Dylan from Friday to Monday while Yve recharge herself in another room.
  • It was OK and I don't feel tired for the first 2 days while taking care of Dylan at night ... can wake up the next morning at 9am, go to tao pao breakfast and do house chores... nice experience for me to sleep and take care of him alone.
  • Since I am fine, I told Yve that let me take care of Dylan for one more night ...

Top pic: Took my niece Yuki Tai with Dylan at Melaka home... Bottom pic: My dreadful and tiring look...
  • When it comes to my 3rd night with Dylan .... gosh .... DISASTER struck! He spitted milk twice (even the milk flow out thru Dylan's nose) at 2am and 4am cause he wakes up every 2 hour for feeding .... it took me 1 hr to soodle him and to clear up his mess.
  • I got 1 hour of sleep instead of 3 hrs sleep cause normally it takes 30 mins to feed him and to change his pampers.
  • Then during the 3rd feeding at 6am ... after his feeding, he did not spit up milk ... good sign ... then I change his pampers & wipe the shit off his ass ... during the process before I wore him with new pamper ... Dylan 'wee wee' and shoot over the changing mat and spray onto my bedsheet and the floor ....
  • Not that only ... after that, he releases his poo onto the changing mat .... real HEADACHE for me .... need to change his shirt and pants and wipe his whole body with my half eye open!
  • By 8am, I surrender and pass back to Yve to take care ... it was an awesome 3 Nights Stand with my baby boy alone!
  • Question: Does your baby spit milk thru his nose? Is it over fed or anything wrong? Please advice for those who experience this situation before.

14 comments:

Cindy Khor said...

seems like a tough job to be a daddy to a baby... i hope that i could undure this pain when i've kids my own

reanaclaire said...

hi Via, how did u feel taking care of Dylan? tougher than yr digi job, right? hahaha..
milk coming out from nose, maybe due to not digested yet, overfed and also no burping after feed.. must hear the "burp" sound first then baru sau koong one.. :)

Lulu said...

nth to comment on since I have no any experience...this is papa mama talk~

Yuki is cute, she looks like Japanese!

LittleLamb said...

normally they dont spit out thru nose..unless there is blockage or over fed.

when changing, u must do it fast. always ready the item first like diaper, then take out n wear. also cover the "kuku" so that if he pee, he will pee back to the diaper.

anyway good experience. u r getting better each day one.

Adrian & Aeiween said...

Wonderful 3 night stand for you and Dylan! LOL~ i got nothing to comment on you hahaha because right now i keep laughing until i cry man when reading your post!!! :'D Dylan so cute! i guess he wanna punish his papa seldom taking care of him! Or maybe he miss his mommy take care of him? LOL Anyway you really a good papa! Haiz hope next time my dear dear can like you help me to take care the baby, no need 3 night maybe half night i also more than happy! ^_^"

Ju Ann said...

nice try!! but poor thing! the 6am feeding experience was bad!

fufu said...

even we adult spit water/liqiud through our noses la...it's alright i guess...dont worry too much... if you found out something not correct... bring him to hospital quickly ok?

p/s : it's not easy to be a good father... all the best!!

Cath J said...

OMG!!! Your wife have a times out... So nice of you!!!!!!!! I don't even have that time when I have my baby... I even offer my hubby to sleep on the other room sometimes so that he got a great rest and fresh when going to work on the next day!!!!

and I was on sec-c(operation) and still have to woke up late at nite to take care of my baby... and its happen until up to today...

You such a gentlemen!!!! Good job!!!

uLi.佑莉 said...

Now you know not easy leh...I think Dylan stomach got wind la...You can go "Yu Yan Sang" to look for some med for baby to avoid milk spit one...

Viya said...

This shd be a good experience for you :)

Clement said...

This is way too scary when the father take up the "chao zai" role. I'm gonna have nightmare already...Arrrhh...

kenwooi said...

wah pity.. but i have no experience at all.. =(

kenwooi.com

aasi said...

You look great now...
expert witness and acne treatment

aasi said...

Beauty Solutions and
World Tour and Travel

Related Posts with Thumbnails