My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Friday, September 18, 2009

Kedai Makanan Sinki @ Dengkil

Celebrating Jason's farewell ...
  • Once again is my boss Raymond aka 'sek san' suggested this place. We had to travel all the way from Subang Hi-Tech to Dengkil for some local famous food.
  • A big troop of yellow man staff conquering the small Dengkil town ...
  • We went there very early just to get a place cause Raymond mention that it will be packed during lunch time. And guess what, by 12pm ... everyone is flocking into this restaurant and no tables vacant.

  • While waiting for the rest ... my boss ordered 'char siew' & chicken liver as appetizer.
  • As usual, while we are waiting for the food ... I took some pics ... still must be wondering who is Jason, right ... stay tune and read further below.

  • Introducing Jason ... the one holding the phone below and taking video ...
  • Great buddy in the office ... will miss him for sure especially loss one good badminton kaki.
  • Anyway, he is moving for a better career ... I wish him all the best in his new career.

  • Finally I manage to escape from my UAT testing and had a time to go outside from DiGi to eat together with the team.
  • Without further delay, let me introduce my favourite part which is the food pics.
  • This is the highly recommended dishes by Raymond .... you really must try their 'sang har' prawns ... darn, in english call what already??? and secondly, the fried stewed pork noodles ... super yummy man.

  • And of course their otak-otak and the chillies fried fish ... excellent taste ler ... no wonder so many people come and makan here ...
  • I was so enjoying the food till my tummy can't take no more ....

  • To those of my other colleagues which not able to make it, u all really miss the 'sek san' food recommendation.
  • Once again, this post is not about the food but about my fellow colleague - Jason farewell lunch.
  • Address details:-
    Restaurant SinKi 成记海鲜饭店
    Address: No.96,Jalan Besar Dengkil, 43800 Selangor Darul Ehsan.
    Tel: +603-87688268

13 comments:

reanaclaire said...

Via..thanks for sharing the dengkil food.. yummy.. i wanna tell my rawang fren la.. hope she knows the way, man..

Cath J said...

Wow...mannnnnnn!!! The food look sooo good.... the prwan... the fish...Thank you for the address!!!

I will hunt soon.. ;-p

Medie007 said...

wow... nice!!! makes me hungry dy...

vialentino said...

reanaclaire: ooops...no time to upload ur new site url. yeah, ask those who knows the way. not much food review on this Sinki in google.

cath j: yeah...u can hunt and taste the food for yourself.

Note: By the way, many people ask me how much...i can say 12pax for RM 279! eat until kao kao with very nice food!

vialentino said...

medie007: sorry for making u hungry...hehehe...

Cher said...

the sang har prawn looks soooooooo yummy! i'm droolin'!

:: yvonne :: said...

wah!!! u went to Dengkil.. my bf's from dengkil.. but weird things is, i dy date with him for more then 4 yrs. i never dine in this restaurant b4 leh..~ hahaaa

Adrian & Aeiween said...

wah the food look so nice there! yeah thanks for the address! will try to get that place and makan! hahahaha

Ju Ann said...

OMFG. The prawns............ looks so yummy.

dhemz said...

oh my gosh...those are real food...so yummy and tasty....:)wish to go to malaysia someday....:)

uLi.佑莉 said...

Waliao~ The prawns all BiG BiG one...yummy!!

Angie Tan said...

I think I remember heading to this place in Dengkil when I was working in Cyberjaya.

Yummy...

Twilight Zone said...

Dengkil??? Gosh so far lah but trhe food looked so Yum! Yum! Worth the trouble I guess. I will take note and go there.

Related Posts with Thumbnails