My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Home Food Delivery, how sad

No time to cook dinner ...
  • Solution is, ordered a pre packed food delivery to your door step.
  • For the past few weeks, I have been tied up with work and working late and have no time to tao pao for Yve to eat.
  • Therefore, decided to go for food delivery which is not cheap at all.

My friend told me this looks like Penjara food only .... niabeh...
  • For 11 days and for 2 pax ... it cost me RM 148.50 which is RM 13.50 per day.
  • Thou the food is delicious but as you know that outside food is not healthy and full of MSG.
  • Pity Dylan ...

Suprise meet up with Yap CK at DiGi ...

  • My buddy who came back from Dubai for a short holiday...came and visit me at DiGi.
  • Been a year we did not meet .... CK is growing big now! hahaha ... sure kena screw by him when he reads this post.

We are both Maxis Basketball players when we both still working in Maxis ... my clubbing kaki and my lepak kaki last time ...

12 comments:

Lulu said...

Never expect much for this kind of delivery dinner~~ it is stomach filling, and only for filling. My mu used to order it for my grandparents...very sad when look at those food.

Pity Dylan? Dont tell me dat he ate also?!

Adrian & Aeiween said...

Wah? So expensive ar? I see their food also like very simple and normal food only. Well i guess maybe they want to cover their petrol cost kwa... haiz is like that lo delivery can't expect much one...

kenwooi said...

last time we used to order food for dinner too.. but now.. cook lah.. =D

kenwooi.com

Cath J said...

Hehehhe... did he join your club now a days??? 'daddy's club'?? ^_^

Tapau food looks good tho'

Science Bloggers Association said...

Nice Blog. Congrats.
-Zakir Ali ‘Rajnish’
{ Secretary-TSALIIM & SBAI }
[Editor- Children’s Poem & Adult’s Poem]

SJ said...

but if once in a while then okie la..no time right..hehe..

From me to you, suejean =)

vialentino said...

lulu: in-directly dylan is eating it cause wat the mom's consume, baby will eat it thru feeding. small portion only and yet so expensive.

aeiween: yaloh...exp a bit...charge high cause of transportation.

kenwooi: good ler....both of us working, so no choice ler.

cath j: he still single ler...hahaha

science: thanks.

sj: yaloh...no time, tired to cook...best way is food delivery.

Sismadi said...

nice food.

interest programming? visit me,read and leave comments
visit me in All about computer

annant said...

last time what my mami did was, prepared my lunchy before heading to work..simple dishes like claypot chicken or soup...so that i just had to reheat it and tadaa my lunchy :D

eunice said...

wa liao the fish sucks!! like dat also can. I ever engaged with this kind of home delivery before, signed up for their 5 days trial (luckily only 5 days!!) SUCKS!! First day already forgot to give us rice hor! The food slightly looked better than urs only. Then we never order this kind of home delivery anymore... we rather eat outside or cook simple dishes.

THANKs for VOTING ME again ah! paiseh always ask ppl to vote.. I also dunno y I got nominated..

uLi.佑莉 said...

Last time I used to order food delivery also...quite delicious also ^^ So YAP CK becoming Digizen soon ar?

vialentino said...

uli: dunno ler....ppl ask for so high salary!

Related Posts with Thumbnails