My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Giving the best service and experience to DiGi customers

44 hrs working round the clock ... the team working hard to migrate to a better system ...
  • Hip Hip Hurray .... it was such a big relief and joyour moment that the team members and vendors that the system migration completed on time at 6am.
  • We shook hands with each other when it was successfully completed. Wanna hug each other but the place was too crowded...
  • I have been sleeping 4 hrs only for the past two days .... while spending 44 hrs at work ... same goes to my team members and tech lead.
  • For all DiGi customers...now u should know that DiGi is ensuring that all our customers have the best experience and usage in mobile services.

It was freezing cold in the Data Center to stay there for the whole entire morning from 12am to 6am. Vendor taking a short nap after completing his task. Thanks to SA and DBA support too.
  • Completed one of my project. This is one of the best project experience for me which I handled so far. In Maxis, I did not have the chance manage a Data Center related activity.
  • With this project experience, I have worked with so many vendors and internal parties involved. For the first time, I raised so many PR's and PO.
  • Witnessing such activity like laying network and fiber cables, power installation, server and storage setup and etc ...really satusfy me ... I feel so happy all this comes to place after months of planning and to see this project acoomplished 3 days ahead of the scheduled date. Thanks to Tech lead and my team members!!!
  • Overall this is a damn kao nice job experience for me

12 comments:

LittleLamb said...

Good job. Well done... Have a good rest / celebration later..

fufu said...

wow...finally ya =p you can now spend more time on your little boy and yve

Mei Teng said...

How I wish this is true for most service providers in this part of the world? Most fall short of its promises (and I am not talking about Digi).

Cindy Khor said...

congrats on your completion of project. now you can rest to your hearts content.. or is there another project to be dealt with??

Angie Tan said...

Cool!! I still remember the DiGi data centre opposite "Holland"...

Great job although I'm not a DiGi customer but thanks for the effort!

Sun said...

Im using 2 num which both of them are under Digi even though are not 016...

im impressed with their services thats why I've switched my other line which was under other telcom service to Digi. Thumbs up!

kenwooi said...

congrats! should take a good rest now =)

kenwooi.com

uLi.佑莉 said...

Congrats bro~ can take rest for a while now... :)

Cath J said...

Ermmmm.... heloooo... I am Digi customer... my house no signal lerrrr.... T_T (Almost divert to 012.. ;-p) but still loyal to org kuning yg gemuk.. ;-p

Cath J said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Xjion89 said...

wow, really working non-stop!
take a good rest^^

vialentino said...

little lamb: thanks...yeah...second big project roll out, one burden off my shoulder.

fufu: cannot yet, got 2 more projects and new projects coming soon.

mei teng: true, agree with u. but since i worked here, they are committed. whenever got major service downtime, digi will give 50% call rebate!

cindy: a few more i would say...

angie: oic, u mean u mobile...hahaha...yeah...holland, nice name!

sun: yeah, most of my family members changed to digi...cheap and good!

ken: thanks, yeah, will rest more.

uli: yeah, will find one day to find u all at sentral.

cath j: good, u can call up to customer service and complaint ur home coverage, they will fix it...seriously!

xjion: yupz....working non stop...

Related Posts with Thumbnails