My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Dylan loves Yap Chuan Bak Kut Teh

Where am I again? ....
  • Oh boy, I have been missing again and not able to write daily post...forgive me bout this.
  • For me, posting up daily post is a way for me to de-stress myself and not to think bout work a while ... but the main problem stopping me doing that now is I am too tired and sleepy.
  • Anyhow, here I am back again ....

Unhealthy dinner food yet delicious ...

  • Been a while that yve and myself did not cooked once we both started working.
  • How sad....miss my wife's cooking a lot and her soup ... anyhow, understood how tiring she is and how busy is she with Dylan boy.
  • For the past few days, I have tao pao outside food ...

Nice fried hokkien noodle, wan tan hor and loh mee .... very oily, lots of pork oil in it which makes it taste delicious.

Dylan loves the Bak Kut Teh smell ...
  • Last weekend, Yve got a good friend visitor from Singapore, Shin Yin ... she came all the way down from Singapore just to visit Dylan. She stayed over at my place.
  • After picking her up from LCCT, we went for lunch at Yap Chuan Bak Kut Teh at Puchong Utama.
  • Me and my wife love the dry and soup bak kut teh .... I would say the dry bak kut teh not the best I had but it is ok.


Dylan awakes suddenly when I put a spoon of bak kut teh soup at his nose ... he is just loving it. Then suddenly I burp out with my garlic smell on him and his eyes closed and mouth showing discomfort sign....darn.

  • More review about this restaurant, read here
  • Who doesn't love bak kut teh right? I mean for non-muslim since it is a non-halal food.

12 comments:

fufu said...

wow dry bak kut teh?? omg... puchong?? anyway i will go klang to have my favourite bak kut teh... and try the dry one!! hohoho

ryc : you and uli always talk about me? no wonder i always sneeze la... harrrr chiiiiiiii XD

uLi.佑莉 said...

oh...then who take care of Dylan now?

Agnes said...

Hi Via

How are you? I'm back to AD again...desert life..hahaha. Have been busy unpacking and doing ton of laundry.

I didn't eat Bah Kut Teh when i'm was in KL but i bought some DIY packet come back here maybe need to cook it soon.

Have a nice day!!

Adrian & Aeiween said...

Welcome back! Welcome back for blogging! Miss your daily blog! Hope that everything is running smooth for you and your wife Yve.

Bak Kut Teh is my dear dear's life! He just love it so much! He is a meat lover! ^_^"

reanaclaire said...

hi Via, being a big BOSS in your department and earning a handsome salary, sure a bit sunfoo la.. but it is worth it, i m sure.. hehehee.. just think of the good food your money can buy, then worth the hardwork.. :)

btw, Via, please alter sikit my url.. now is wwww.reanaclaire.com

thank u..

Joshua said...

i thought u spoon bak kut teh soup in Dylan's nose. lol

Xjion89 said...

haha, cute Dylan love bak kut teh~~~
take ur time to update~~~
busy life u hv there~~~^^

~dolly~ said...

everyone loves bah kuteh..
hahaha..
poor Dylan got u burp on his face..
=p

annant said...

i lurve bak kut teh too <3
and awww...dylan is so chubby *cubit*

cHrIstInA_YY said...

Hmm, I didn't know that there is dry Bak Kut Teh =x

Aiya, poor Dylan had to smell your burp...*kiss kiss Dylan*

Cath J said...

eee...gerammmmmmmm..... *pinchhhhhhhhhhhhhh*

Twilight Zone said...

LOL Dylan went back to sleep after inhaling your garlic?? ha ha
You are a determined blogger and I have praised you today in my blog as a dotting papa blogger.

Related Posts with Thumbnails