My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Customize L-shape leather Sofa

Good bye to my old cotton sofa ...
  • The story is when I bought my house 7 yrs ago and move in 2005 ... I had no money to do major renovation and to buy furniture cause need the cash for my wedding on the same year.
  • For that year, my house got a queen size bed and 2 door wardrobe and 1 aircond in the masterbedroom. My living room was empty ... just a few plastic chairs and a plastic table where ppl usually used to play mahjong or a study table for students.
  • Then we went to look for a cheap normal sofa at Semenyih and we got it for a good deal. Imagine my new warddrobe came in 3 yrs and new king size bed came in 2 yrs after I moved in and kitchen cabinet installed after 2 years.
  • I slowly upgrade and buy new furnitures for my house. That's why I had a few phases for my house expansion plan in place.

The pic above shows the normal L-shape leather sofa. We extend the length of the sofa to 10 feet and diameter is 8.5 feet ... 4 inch raised from the ground for easier cleaning when mopping underneath the sofa ... full leather bond (normal leather grade), comes with 6 years warranty ... neck cushion raise up to 41 inch so our neck can rest comfortably ... classic and modern design for the cushions. All for RM 3.5k ... cheap or not? I am not sure cause I din really hunt around.
  • My current sofa was a bit old and dusty ... due to my laziness to clean ... of course I, eerr Yve actually did clean twice a year and vacuum twice a month.
  • Since baby Dylan are here, need to think bout his health in future when he climbs the sofa and reck the sofa .... as dust can cause asthma .... so we decided to change our sofa which is easier to clean and dust clean. One thing, it is not easy to maintain for sure.
  • We saw many L-shape leather sofa around but none of it we like it. At the end, we manage to find a shop to customize a own leather sofa.
  • Just can't wait for the new sofa to be delivered in 3 weeks time!

24 comments:

kenwooi said...

expensive leh..
but surely looks comfy..
can lie down there all the time.. =P

kenwooi.com

vialentino said...

ken: hmmm....those genuine high quality leather will cost above rm 8k ... mine consider cheap after bargain. kekeke.

SJ said...

cool. like the dark colour one. no big diff compare to a bed. hehe..

From me to you, suejean =)

vialentino said...

sj: yeah, me and yve like a bit dark color....we choose something like grey color....

Lulu said...

u move in to ur new haus at age 22? married so early?

vialentino said...

lulu: bought at age 22 (under construction that time)... married at age 25...early age to marry ah?

IMCurtain said...

Married at 25? Wow, that's too early for a guy. But I'm happy you've found "the one".

p/s: Let's join our Blogging Community Malaysia Boleh!

Cath J said...

I think it's a good deal... good deal! ^_^

Happy weekend

Xjion89 said...

Hmmmm, as long as u love tat sofa~~~~

how abt hunting some sofas at ikea? the sofa there oso not bad~~~~

reanaclaire said...

If leather, then it is not very expensive.. mine is half leather.. sitting & leaning portion is leather, behind the sofa is not.. it is more than 10 years old now and i refurbished the sitting portion once.. time to change.. but wait till my son marries first..hahaha..

uLi.佑莉 said...

3.5K for a leather sofa consider ok lo...I personally like fabric coz not so hot :D Looking forward to visit your house again then I can try on the new sofa :D

LittleLamb said...

ya, same like me. i slowly slowly put things / reno the house. no money ma...ehheeheh

show ur pictures after u taken delivery of ur sofa..

Adrian & Aeiween said...

whaoo~~ Dylan so "Hun Fuk"!! Got parents sayang him so much! So touching.... =')

cHrIstInA_YY said...

The left one looks so soft and comfortable~ I don't quite like leather sofa, hate it when we sweat... but it's easy to be cleaned and maintained ;)

Agnes said...

not too expensive...must be very comfortable. so you have to turn on the aircon in your living room lor. if not sure feel hot.

Ju Ann said...

wow.. customised one sure ex one.

annant said...

l-shaped sofa is da in furniture wei...lurve it haha

Clement said...

Rm3.5k for how many seats? 3.5 seats?

I prefer the leather seats 3+2+1 with reclining mechanism. That's more practical. every guests who come to your house will want to seat in different style...

just my 2sen..

said...

ooo~ nice...i always wanted to have a L shape sofa...seems comfy...

hmmm~ can big baby dylan climb on it too? muahahaha

fufu said...

it's not easy to own a house huuh... guess i gotta work hard first before i gonna settle down =p i wanna get a better space for the family XD

vialentino said...

imcurtain: hahaha....yeah...at age 25...luckily found the one!

cath j: yeah...cheap leather sofa...

xjion: ikea not much of leather sofa choices...

reanaclaire: hope mine can last more than 10 yrs....dunwan to change sofa anymore ler.

uli: correct, leather will be hot in the noon ...need aircond one...fabric like mine is good and cooling. no choice ler....for baby dylan.

little lamb: sure sure...will post up. no money is like dat ler...hope i can extend my yard behind soon.

aeiween: hahaha....is for my own good too cause me din help yve to clean the sofa...

christina: yaloh...when sweat cannot sit too long...got stain one...aihhh...drawback ler...

agnes: yaloh...need to turn on air cond ler...but we hardly at home in the noon except weekend.

ju ann: a bit only ler...but those good leather sofa...sure cost rm 8k above one

annant: yeah...something new design at home...

clement: tried the reclining seat one...not used to it ... yeah...3.5 seats.

L2: L shape can rest and lie down and watch movie.... he will climb it when he grow up big in 1 yrs time

fufu: wah...u seems like hv good life already...travel here and there....

fann fann said...

i would said smart and well plan guy will married at johnson's age. look at him, at this age he already is a father..when his kid finish study secondary he only 40+..at age 50+ he can retired and go travel the whole world with yve..haha

Anonymous said...

Can I have the name and address for your new L-shape sofa shop please.. I need to change mine..

Jayn said...

If you want your new living room to look sophisticated, L shaped leather sofa is the best option. An L shaped leather sofa adds a lot of flair to your living room. Aside from its aesthetic value, you also get a lot of utility from a sofa like this.

Nice to share....

Leather Sofa

Related Posts with Thumbnails