My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Friday, September 25, 2009

Canton-i at Sunway Pyramid and Putrajaya Visit

Dinner with Shin Yin at Canton-I at Sunway Pyramid ...
  • Last week, Shin Yin who came down from Singapore to visit Dylan and stay over night at my place.
  • We brought her to dine at Canton-I at Sunway Pyramid cause Canton-I served good food.
  • I seriously missed their Char Siew so much ... this time ordered a whole plate filled with Char Siew only and no combination at all.
  • Sorry that did not take much food pics cause me busy taking care Dylan.

Putrajaya & Cyberjaya Visit ...
  • After dinner, we brought Shin Yin to see the night scene at Putrajaya and Cyberjaya.
  • It was first time to Dylan there and take some pics with him. He seems enjoying it!
  • Shucks man, I did not know that at night it is so crowded and no car park space ... so many people pak toh there one!

11 comments:

Lulu said...

Suggest to go evening time, can take nice pictures during that time...

and not so crowded...no much pattoh, many family outing!

said...

hi hi, its me again... baby dylan looking cute and adorable :)

Cath J said...

Baby soo big... mummy so slim.... ayoooo.... envy... ;-p

foongpc said...

I love Canton-i! Especially their char siew and their egg tarts! Yummy!

Adrian & Aeiween said...

Oh you went to Putrajaya there? Ohh so packed why? I thought night time shouldn't be so pack one?

cHrIstInA_YY said...

Whoa~ Dylan also wants some "siu yuk"!!! haha =D

thenomadGourmand said...

1st time in Putrajaya was for the Shape night run. No laa..didnt run, cheerleader only ;p

Must take u to this PJ coffee shop that serves the most sinful char siew soon!

SJ said...

is tat a drink which has leaves in it? nice night shot.

From me to you, suejean =)

uLi.佑莉 said...

Woooohh, mama Yve changed new hair style :D

dhemz said...

oh my...look at dylan..he's gotten so big....:)

love Yve's new hairdo...she looks gorgeous....she shed all the baby fats right away!

vialentino said...

replied all.

yeah, yve cut her hair cause she felt hot when taking care of dylan...

Related Posts with Thumbnails