My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Yummy Roti Poori at G Letchumitrah Curry House

Yummy Puffed Bread - Poori ...
  • Went for dinner by myself when on the way back from office .... this curry house located between Proton Hicom and Putra Heights.
  • Brought by one of my ex-colleague, Daniel to this place to yum char. Tasted their Indian Poori bread and was delicious.
  • Hence, I am so hungry that night after working late and Yve did not cook my portion ... went and order Fried Rice and Roti Poori.

The fried rice is ok ok only....edible...nothing special....just like their telur mata kerbau.
  • This stall served one of the best Poori bread I have tasted .... no doubt on the 3 variery curry sauces and love their dahl a lot.
  • These are small round pancakes size rounds of dough that are slipped into hot oil or ghee, where they fill with steam and balloon in seconds.


The content in the bread is empty ...nice to eat by dipping with the sauces and dahl ... cost me RM 2 for this .... anyway, it is worth it...really sapu cleanly all the curry sauces & dahl....yummy.

  • By the way, not sure is Roti poori is healthy like Chapati? Tell me YES please!

7 comments:

Ju Ann said...

u really not scared FAT sia!!!

the fried rice looks so big portion already!!!

so disappointed you say the fried rice not nice! Its looks very nice you know! hehehe and the egg - so shiny!

reanaclaire said...

wei...u ate those? good grief!! really?

foodbin said...

those Poori bread sure looks crispy.

Dhemz said...

hahhaha...I saw an empty plate....haven't tried that kind of bread before....:)

FoOd PaRaDiSe said...

ah roti poori, never try that but looks crispy to me.

uLi.佑莉 said...

Nvr try out roti poori b4 leh...must try next time ;)

kenwooi said...

ahhh the mata kerbau so nice.. lol =)

kenwooi.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails