My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Safeguard your family from dengue and mosquito

REX Photocatalyst Mosquito Trap ... being a Kiasu Dad!
  • I used to go back to my parent house at PJ and being stung by bloody mosquitoes ... even my neighbour next door, the husband passed away due to dengue fever! ... serious shit right.
  • That's why I hardly bring Dylan down to visit my parents due to this reason. Last week, when I go down for a visit, I feel something different .... how come I did not listen to those mosquitoes flying buzzing sound ...
  • Then I saw a UV light and shape of UFO. My parent bought this mosquito trap. I see, i still ignore it cause my own house only got 1-2 mosquitoes only.


Thou is super expensive....but it is worth it ... something easy to use and very useful. REX Photocatalyst Mosquito Trap can lure and capture the mosquitoes, both in bright indoors and in dark outdoors, by using a tripartite system: HEAT and UV LIGHT, produced from the fluorescent lamps installed inside, and CO2, produced when near ultraviolet rays are radiated onto the Titanium Dioxide (TiO2). Mosquitoes enter the trap through the capture windows on the upper portion, and then strong suction from the fan will suck them into the capture net on the lower compartment. Once they are in the capture net, they cannot escape and they will slowly die of dehydration.

  • Then I went to my cousin house neaby my Taman .... i saw he got this mosquito trap unit too. He got two unit sumore and show me a dozens of mosquitoes stuck and died in there ... i just asked him how much it cost ... RM 165! .... damn, so kao mahal, so I din bother to buy one too.
  • Instead i bought the mosquito racquet RM 15 with torchlight function .... power siul.
  • Then come one fine day, Yve was stung by 10 mosquito bites with reddish spot .... DAMN IT .... then I saw Dylan cheek got stung one love bite too ...
  • Straight I went to ACE Hardware to purchase this .... and install it ... from there onwards....no mosquito case reported and even no mosquito died in there.

You don't have to chase around hunting to kill mosquito with the racquet....just turn on the REX and let him do the job. It was superbly quiet, no chemical, no biak biak sound when it hit the UV light, the mosquito just got sucked into the netting below only. RM 165 only and can get it from ACE hardware. SIRIM Certified by my experience! Oh yes, it is SIRIM approved!

14 comments:

Farah said...

heheh that badminton mosquito racket we have it in the house back in Thailand as well

Twilight Zone said...

Hey don't kill lives! Bad karma wor!

LittleLamb said...

u put in the master bed room? then if u r at downstairs or living area how???

Lulu said...

Good for those who have baby in room...

Cath J said...

Is it work??? The lamp?? I bought something similar... But not working lah.... T_T... now masuk store... T_T

I think I prefer the 'badminton' racket... ;-p

Adrian & Aeiween said...

Wow the REX is good wor. I think it's worth for the money that you have paid. At least Dylan is safe at home lo~ i thinking to go and get one also. Because every time recently my hometown raining and lots of mosquito inside the house =(

Mummy Moon said...

In my area got many mosquitoes too. My cousin gave me a mosquito trap, very small one, I think it is useless. I saw this expensive trap in ACE hardware too, I didn;t buy as I thought it is useless too, I think I need to buy 1 after reading your post. Really can kill every sing mosquitoes at home. Any bad smell coming out? If we put 1 in the living room, the mosquito can goes to the bedroomn easily... So will need to buy few units eh??
Any advice?

Mummy Moon said...

In my area got many mosquitoes too. My cousin gave me a mosquito trap, very small one, I think it is useless. I saw this expensive trap in ACE hardware too, I didn;t buy as I thought it is useless too, I think I need to buy 1 after reading your post. Really can kill every sing mosquitoes at home. Any bad smell coming out? If we put 1 in the living room, the mosquito can goes to the bedroomn easily... So will need to buy few units eh??
Any advice?

Happy said...

Thx for the recommendation, and recently my Taman also invaded with Vampire!!(Mosquito).

Time to spend some CAPEX to buy this device to protect the human race in the house...hehehe.

Anonymous said...

simonsays : my house is now mosquito free, thanks to Homeseal Net, which I install all over the house window/main door. Though its bit expensive, but it is very good. Now I open my windows WIDE WIDE, can save aircon at nite. My kids cant stand too long in aircon, especially at nite. Fresh air. Lasting too, its been 2 yrs. Cheers.

vialentino said...

farah: yeah, i was using the racquet all the while too...

tz: if i dont kill it, they kill me instead wor...how leh?

little lamb: normally ppl got two units if got duit...i bought one unit only...before i go to bed, i put that in my bedroom...when going to sleep...then i put it downstair...

lulu: yeah, good for adults too...

cath j: u bought one is it with the snapping sounds and will electrocute it to death? this is something diff...same tech, but got fan to suck the insect in and let it dry to kill it.

aeiween: yeah, u can go and buy one and see from ACE h/w store.

mummy moon: actually no need to buy so many units...1-2 will do...no bad smell at all...u can visit their site to read for more details. quite safe also...at least dun have the electric spark when the insect hit it.

happy: yeah yeah...spend capex....no opex at all ler...

anonymous: homeseal net....goot reco, i wanna do mosquito netting too ler...how much it cost?

Cath J said...

yes sir... with the fan.. and got the white light to attract the insect... maybe you got the best brand.. and mine.... dun knw what.. ;-p

Anonymous said...

simonsays : homeseal charges RM10/square feet. whole house may cost $2k - $2.5k. expensive, but last u many years, no chemical, no gas, no infra, no electricity & most importantly no mosquitoes :-)

Sean said...

The Net is good to protect window, do you think mosquito doesn't come through door? :) think again

Related Posts with Thumbnails