My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Monday, August 03, 2009

My new sitting location

New spot, new mood and new people ...
  • My whole department shifted from our original place to this corner.
  • I wouldn't say it is bad .... got a nice view of the office front area compare to previous have the view of the waterfall.
  • Of course the view of the waterfall is a better mood to work.

My team area looks quiet cause most of them at work @ ... work @ meaning u can work from anywhere and any place (home, starbucks, kopitiam, jungle, etc) as long u are contactable ...

9 comments:

kenwooi said...

haha it's nice to move around.. should be a nice view from there =)

kenwooi.com

CH Voon said...

fung sui sit.....

face nourth, south , east or west? suit to your personal feng sui? heheh

Gabateh!

thenomadGourmand said...

aiyo..DIGI hiring or not? PA position also can..desperate laa.. ;)

vialentino said...

kenwooi: yeah....its good for me to move so i can get a locker...else need to be in waiting list.

ch voon: dunno ler....is free seating here...no fixed permanent place.

thenomad: PA ah...aiyoh...dunno got PA vacancy a not....PM role got ler...

Chew said...

Your working environment is so nice, makes me wanna work there as well. May i know where is the place u working, i mean the address..

Kim said...

nice office and I bet you enjoy your colleagues accompany!

Lulu said...

I noticed the chaor, I prefer cushion chair rather than this kind...hehe...

Cath J said...

Don't tell me you with DIGI nowww??? hehehhehe.... DIGI got similar place like this too.. ;-p

Twilight Zone said...

Your company is one of the best to work for. I serviced them before in the database management.

Related Posts with Thumbnails