My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

My life and experience as DAD and My working life update

My Life as a Daddy ...

Note: Before that, with the recent NuffNang cheque deposited in, I bought Dylan's milk powder, thanks for your support & contribution ... darn, the milk powder increased RM 1 .

  • I must admit that my entire activities and lifestyle has changed totally. I must admit that I feel guilty that I laugh at my friends who have babies and been locked in the house and hardly come out.
  • Now I know it is true that we need to sacrifice most of our time for baby.
  • Previously my activity schedule without Dylan Boy:-

    Monday: Work + Badminton
    Tuesday: Work + Badminton + DVD Movie
    Wednesday: Work + Yum Char
    Thursday: Work + Badminton
    Friday: Work + Shopping / Dinner Outside to pak toh/ Yum Char
    Saturday: Jogging + Shopping + Drinking / Yum Char
    Sunday: Jogging + Rest at home + Dinner Outside to pak toh

  • After have Dylan .... this is my schedule:-

    Monday: Work + Zhao Chai (take care baby)
    Tuesday: Work + Zhao Chai
    Wednesday: Work + Zhao Chai
    Thursday: Work + Zhao Chai
    Friday: Work + Zhao Chai
    Saturday: Zhao Chai
    Sunday: Zhao Chai + Dinner outside (break time for me and yve to relax)

  • Anyhow, I am not complaining at all ... just a change of my life which I need to adapt to it. I can tell you that the feeling as a Dad, you will feel the responsibility and proud and something you enjoy thou you are tired and sleepy ... but it was an awesome experience.


The first day picture when Dylan born on 6th July 2009 ...

  • The day since Dylan born, you will not think of tireness cause you want the best for your children and willing to sacrifice for it ... a sudden automatically feeling and strong will power came to your mind and body.
  • When I goes to work, you should be sleepy and looks tired....yes, it is true BUT your mind and body still got the energy to work ... cause work to get salary to buy milk powder and feed the family. You won't feel tired.


A week before his fullmoon ...

  • I notice that every week, he got new patent and behaviour popping out his true color ... lots of those baby voices created by him which is so cute to listen to it ....
  • Week by week we measure him and weight him....I can wait to reveal his length and weight ...


Fast growing boy ... 1 month 4 days ...

  • I truly like the moment when hit 6pm ... time to go off from work .... and it's time to see my baby at home .... supposingly, you are super dead tired ... but u still got the energy to play with him and put him to sleep and to continue the routine life again.
  • What's freak me out at first is cleaning his poo and urine ... I never imagine I got to touch someone's shit ... but when you clean your own children shit, you don't feel anything even the shit stuck in between your finger nails ....
  • I am proud that I manage to clean his poo, change his diapers and clothing and the only thing I have NOT DONE is to bath Dylan. He is too fragile and I don't have the confidence to do this yet.


Dylan, you are no.1 in daddy's heart ... need to wear sunglasses else you can see my huge eyebag...sighhh.

  • Amazing huh after all this experience .... I thought I will drop dead and fall sick ... Eventually, I am still standing strong and still got the seducing dimple and smile as before....ooopssie.

Working life so far ...

  • Adapted to my new status life as Dad ... finally I feel so much better and used to it ... my mind is fresh and looking forward to go to office everyday to work ...
  • Despite busy managing projects and facing new challenges everyday... I will overcome it positively.
  • I am praying hard for my 2 projects which will be rolling out soon in October. Hope to rollout successfully. Be optimistic and stay positive ... always been reminded by my tech lead - Zul. Luckily I got my tech lead and business lead (Meng Yee) to assist when I am not around ... appreciate their help so much.
  • Oh yeah, I miss the DiGi Amazing Race which held yesterday at PJ area due to my tight schedule. Miss all the fun and doing treasure hunting.
  • Hope the Q3 that my company can hit two KPI's and get 1 month bonus .... would need the bonus!

17 comments:

Adrian & Aeiween said...

Feel proud of you! Via!!!!

See the different between your previous activity schedule and after have Dylan schedule just make me laugh only! LOL~ so cute la you~ But i know you are still happy & satisfied with no complaining at all because you just love to have Dylan in your life right? Thanks for sharing with us! At least i know that having a baby is not a easy job! So our planning to get marry is after 2 years later!! HoHoHoHo :p

p/s: just not ready to become a mommy yet!

thenomadGourmand said...

WAhh...truly love surpassed all physical exhaustion ya!
If only my dad was like u..

FoOd PaRaDiSe said...

Happy Fatherhood ya.... and enjoy there are more fun when you see them grow. lol

uLi.佑莉 said...

Ganbadeh bro! I believe you can!!!

Dhemz said...

hahhaha...I can tell the big difference.....now you know Via...it is a good change though....as I said welcome to the world of parenthood....glad to know you are very responsible parent......for sure Dylan will grow close to you!

Xjion89 said...

busy busy dad^^
but, from ur new schedule, i am sure that you would be a very responsible dad^^~~~~~

LittleLamb said...

i'm happy that u r coping well with Dylan n as a father.. now better appreciate all the time... cos when he start to "MOVE" - ON THE GO..that the headache come... like crawling...

Cath J said...

Ohhh ...Thank God... at last some1 realize...hihihii...

Same happen to the mummies.. ;-p

JMR said...

perfect life bro!

Wen Pink said...

U will make such a wonderful dad, Via :)

hp84 said...

Being a dad is not easy. Dylan is lucky to have such caring and good dad.

I need to earn more money now, milk powder sure will increase more in the future.. inflation..

kenwooi said...

haha everyday also zhao zai.. lol..
all the best ya =D

kenwooi.com

RuRu Jane~ said...

Chao Zhai!! you terbalik already :p

Cantonese failed!! :P

BTW, I cant stop laughing see the below sentenceeeeee....

"but when you clean your own children shit, you don't feel anything even the shit stuck in between your finger nails ...."

LOL!!!

Keep up your good job taking care of Dylan boy!! =)

Of course, Yve too!! :)

ck lam said...

You only get to enjoy zhao zai for now...once they grow up, you can't do that anymore. Enjoy and treasure every moment of it when you can...haha.

vialentino said...

hello all...thanks for the comments...already replied all back and commented in your blog..

little lamb: agree with u....my friends said that it will be another headache when ur kids start to run here and there...and smash things here and there...gosh....

Farah said...

life have change but then i swear readin tro ur blog and all i think u did quite a good job here..

for ur work, baby and wife ;)

go viaa go viaa..

MiChi said...

You are definitely a great daddy..... your daddy must be great like you too... I don't have the gut to have children... scared of the burden and responsibility...hahah

Related Posts with Thumbnails