My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Sunday, August 16, 2009

My favourite Ngau Kee Beef Noodles, Jalan Tingkat Tong Shin

I love dry beef noodles ...
  • Sometimes when u crave for a food you really desperate to eat despite the weather and despite bad situation ... you will drive down all the way just for your favourite food.
  • Famous Ngau Kee Beef Noodles is a simple stall setup in front of a dilapidated row of what looks like pre-war shop houses in the middle of KL.

This is the flagship dish of the stall. You can add 10 beef balls for RM 6 or 10 pork balls for RM 10.

9 comments:

Mei Teng said...

I have not tried this one before. But I love beef ball noodles at Soong Kee (near HSBC). Just had them last night.

uLi.佑莉 said...

Heard about this long time ago but I x trying le since I x eat beef. But looks yummy hah...

Lulu said...

Not a beef eater also...

CH Voon said...

yalor... i not eat beef ... but sometimes.... i eat too lo...

Cindy Khor said...

seriously looked yummy... the noodles looks kinda springy...

renaye said...

have not tried this. might ask my aunt to take me there to eat. maybe can eat with spaghetti noodle.

vialentino said...

mei teng: soong kee....i wish to try another beef noodle stall....this stall, standard drop a bit ler...

uli: hahaha...yalo...if u cant eat beef....then take other food like pork noodles.

lulu: aiseh...my wife at first not a beef eater cause of religion....after dat, influence her and she love it.

ch voon: i like shredded beef meat only....

cindy: yeah...the noodles not bad...but standard drop a bit esp on the taste.

renaye: spagetti beef balls....yum yum....i like it also...

enjoyathome administrator said...

hmmmmmmmm..... yummy

Josephine said...

I don take beef...

Related Posts with Thumbnails