My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Home cook Claypot Kun Po Chicken

By Chef Yve ... my favourite dish ...
  • Ok, got to admit that Yve been feeling sick that each time i tao pao for her mixed rice from outside.
  • She decided to home cook this signature dish - Claypot Kung Po Chicken ... cooked in claypot really give a different taste and smell compare u cook in the wok.

I love spicy ... Yve added lots of dried chillies....yummy and super black sauce! chun siul....

9 comments:

thenomadGourmand said...

WAhhh... *saliva dripping* ...wipe wipe wipe!! ;p

cHrIstInA_YY said...

Yummy~ I wanna try cooking "Kong Poh Chicken" too!!! But I don't have a claypot here =x

annant said...

my mami purposely bought claypot back to cook claypot chicken, she claims it's different from using porcelain pot wo =.=

Farah said...

i luv kung po u knw.. and thats look delicious :) *dro0o0ol* fasting got to stop staring

Mummy Moon said...

Why never share the recipe??? I wanna try it out 1 day :)

Agnes Sim said...

i wanna recipe...hehe :p

vialentino said...

thenomad: borrow u a towel to wipe ur mouth....hehehe

christina: u can buy a small clay pot in aussie...quite cheap rite?

annant: yeah...taste bit different...

farah: oops sorry, forgotten u r fasting now...

mummy moon: cooked by my wife ler....next time i get the recipe from her....i just come back home to makan only.

agnes: ok ok...will publish it next time

Leu said...

wow~ seems delicious...when can i taste it? haha~

Cath J said...

applause!!! New daddy on the block can cook!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails