My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Saturday, August 08, 2009

Getting Ready For Dylan's Fullmoon Party

This is what I am busy at ...
  • Spent most of the morning supervising them to setup the tent not to block the road and neighbours pathway ...
  • Busy cutting grass by my own ... damn, it was damn kao tiring ...
  • Today 8th August, will host Dylan's Fullmoon party for yve & my friends.

Missing disco light only ... kekeke.
  • Janice will be bringing her own red wine to 'tui' herself ... tonight will interogate her and korek some maklumat out related to Maxis internal news ... kekeke.
  • Once again, very sorry to my DiGi colleagues that did not invited them ... most of them have their own schedule and my boss will not be free on that night.
  • Will post pics soon next week! Stay tune for this ....

10 comments:

Angie Tan said...

Have fun!! :-)

Hahaha... I've been away from the office due to requirements gathering.. Have yet to get gossip from my colleagues as well. LOL!

Mei Teng said...

Have a fun full moon do! :)

thenomadGourmand said...

WAh...so fast 1 mth alrei hor!
Take many pics and tell us all abt it ya!

cHrIstInA_YY said...

Hoho, it's gonna be a busy day for both of u ;) enjoy and have fun!!! ^^

uLi.佑莉 said...

Good "show" ya :)

kenwooi said...

have fun and take care! =D

kenwooi.com

Grouchy said...

So sorry that I can't attend the party. I'm sure I will miss out alot of fun with the gang.. But I'm visiting you tomoro~ Have a nice celebration ya!

Cindy Khor said...

hopefully everything would turn out alright and perfect, its so fast since your wife's pregnant and now your son is already one months old, time really does fly

Cath J said...

Congrats...congrats...^_^

Lulu said...

Dylan's fullmoon is really a BIG event!

COngrate~

Related Posts with Thumbnails