My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Dylan's Fullmoon celebration with my family and relatives at Restoran Golden Dragon City, Taman Paramount

First GREAT Grandson in my family ...

  • Dylan says BIG THANK YOU to his daddy for advertising his pics in the blog ... and BIG THANK YOU to daddy's readers for showing their support and coins to my daddy's blog and also BIG THANK YOU to those compliments I got about me from my daddy's readers.


  • Yes Dylan boy, time for your dad to write liow ...
  • We had an early fullmoon celebration for Dylan as my aunt & uncle from Australia will be going back this weekend ,plus furthermore also organizing a fullmoon's party with my school, college, ex-colleagues and old net friends this weekend too ...
  • I am very sorry to my DiGi colleagues that I did not invited them cause most of them are busy and have their own tight schedule & family to manage ... thanks for their sincerity wishes. (sorry to those reading it if I din inform u all)


  • My grandma is so happy to see her Great Grandson .... would like to thanks to Yve family who came down from Melaka for this dinner celebration with my Tay's family. Thanks to my relative too for coming to join this joyous celebration.
  • Here is the food menu which my Dad helped to decide ...
  • My family is a frequent diners to this restaurant that we got to know the boss very well. So all the dishes they prepared are extra big portion and extra bigger size too....


  • Yes, there are 10 Dishes instead of the normal 8 chinese course ... worry the food not enuff ...
  • The food here not too bad .... anyway, just my comment on their Shark Fin soup .... should have stronger fin taste instead.
  • Thanks to my mom for making the red eggs and slices of ginger ... thanks to my mom.


  • Here are some random shots I have taken during dinner ...
  • Glad that everyone enjoy the dinner .... luckily Dylan did not 'lao kai' much also ler...


  • Till then, Dylan will be officially 1 month old this coming 6th August 2009!
  • Message to my boy, next time when you read this post .... remember how nice ur daddy and mommy treat u .... I will claim the bill back from u .... kekeke.

20 comments:

Chandelier said...

wah u got a handsome son ar! hey ur Cbox something wrong, just cant leave mesg...hmm

CH Voon said...

so fast oh... 1 month oledi,

congratz to you! :)

vialentino said...

chandelier: yeah....cbox got problem lately since yesterday, now is ok...thanks for ur comment...u making him proud only.

ch voon: yaloh...time pass by very fast...i see ur kid also grow up very fast too...

reanaclaire said...

Happy Full Month, Dylan.. when u read this, u must be a big boy already.. hope u will be more handsome than yr papa.. hahaha...

Louis Lee said...

wow, leng cai ler! so chubby and cute! luckily not like his dad... haaaaaa..

uLi.佑莉 said...

Can't wait to see and hug baby Dylan this coming Saturday :D

Merryn said...

Oh dylan boy, I so love your hair! nice tee you have there too.

More Daddy, more on dylan's pic! :)

Leu said...

hi, 1st time here :)

dylan? haha...same as my name :P

cHrIstInA_YY said...

Hehe, so fast already one month old, congratz! ;) Dylan's hairstyle looked nice in 2nd shot ^^

Dhemz said...

my gosh, he's gotten so big....he got his big cheeks now!

what a party....lots of food....how did your mom make the red eggs? did she use food coloring? hehehhehe.....:) never had that before....:)

was that a roast pig?

Lulu said...

Waww~really a costly fullmoon celebration! Great dad n mum there~

Dylan looks smart in stripe polo! good taste le...

Adrian & Aeiween said...

Ya~~~ must record down every single thing and claim back the bills from your son next time! LOL so that Dylan will sure know "how much" both of you love him! ^_^

I feel like Dylan is a bit different look, especially the 1st & 2nd pictures! He looks very very very handsome now~~~

[~*Erlina~*] said...

Oh my god~
how could u claim back???
LOL....
slowly put into his account book then...XD

Agnes Cheong said...

Omg Dylan grow so fast~~ becomes so cute~~I super like baby, always hav the feeling to pinch their cute cute face but cannot do tht.

vialentino said...

reanaclaire: ahemmmm...handsome than me....hard loh!

louis: kns...i am a good man!

uli: dylan sure happy to hug this aunty...kekeke

merryn: will send him for hair cut liow...too long ler....very hot for him.

leu: wow...yeah, lots of my friends kid also named Dylan

christina: yeah...very fast...

dhemz: yeah, my mom use some red powder for the coloring...yeah, that was a roast pig...

lulu: worry he get cold ler....wear thicker clothes.

aeiween: looks handsome like the dad rite...kekeke...yeah, every picture will be different for each week ler...

erlina: yeah...will claim and write down in my buku hutang...

agnes: wah...u like to pinch baby face...aiyoh, need to get dylan away from u...kekeke...just kidding.

Cath J said...

Wowww.... baby soo hansem... ^_^

Twilight Zone said...

You sure sound like the happiest dad in the world by the way you wrote! I am happy for you too.

uLi.佑莉 said...

dylan got $$$ ang pao with aunty uLi now....fatt tatt la...

Mummy Moon said...

happy fullmoon to Dylan. Cute baby!

Meitzeu said...

Happy full moon Dylan!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails