My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Dylan 18 SX picture

Dylan says I need a bigger bath tub ....
  • See what see ... my main asset ler (censored liow) ... need to pay loyalty fees for me by clicking to support my daddy for my milk powder, yeah!
  • Darn, I only realize how fast Dylan grows when I saw that he not able to fit into this huge bath tub. He was 50 days old only (1 month 3 weeks) ....

He loves to play with water a lot and luckily Dylan don't cry while he is in the bath tub ...
  • Dylan says .... See enough already ? Look at my cute face loh ...
  • Remember to click yeah if you find me I am cute enough! hehehe


Can't wait for the next paed visit ... wonder wat his height and weight?

  • Take a wild guess of Dylan's weight for 2nd month old only? I guess it will be about 5.9kg ...

16 comments:

Adrian & Aeiween said...

Ohh~ my cute Dylan!! He is bigger size now! He sure drink a lot of milk right? Nevermind keep feeding him! I will support your $$$ by clicking your nuff ads! =)

Cath J said...

Hehehhe... sooo cute....

Oh tell me about it Via.. they grow soo fast... I got soo many shirt that only wore twice and that's it... its time to buy new clothing... T_T

Janice said...

omg!
he's so cute!
hehe..
first time laying my eyes on ur first born..
congrats!

STUMPBO said...

Wow he is so big and cute! He has same birthday as me! Haha!

EVo said...

EEeee....ang gugu, ang gugu..

~~ セクシー jeN ~~ said...

Dylan so cute.....

ya, jen guess around that weight also~ hehe^^

uLi.佑莉 said...

Hehe...cute and sexy Dylan ^^

♫╬ Chloe Aldrich ╬♪ said...

HAHA!! Via!! Why you censored Dylan's 'bro'?!!?! So cute!! Hahahahha!! and you see his face! God bless him! I really wanna pinch his cheeks til it goes pinkish!

Ju Ann said...

starting to look like his mother! :)

Agnes said...

Wow! he so big already!

tim said...

Wow....Dylan is so cute.

Joshua said...

Woots! Dylan look cool! Heheheheh He has the stare.

fann fann said...

wow...bigger n bigger...

Dhemz said...

oh my gosh...he is tall....what a cutie.....btw, Via you cut dylan's hair already?

kenwooi said...

why censorrrr..? =P

kenwooi.com

Farah said...

he really gettin bigger .. like it so much to see every step of him

Related Posts with Thumbnails