My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Friday, August 14, 2009

Dinner at Bumbubali at Bandar Puteri Puchong

Brought Dylan to smell some nice bali food at Bumbubali Restaurant ...


  • After been camping at home for most of the time ... finally last weekend, decided to bring Dylan to one of my fav dining place ...
  • It was not safe to bring Dylan for shopping at malls because of H1N1, at the end ... brought him here for food smelling in of my paktoh place.
  • The restaurant is located in Puchong, at the shop lots opposite the Giant hypermarket of Bandar Puteri.

The new deco and design of the restaurant giving you a taste of Bali that is close to home and offering a peace of mind while dining.


  • Pic below: Campur-campur tiga (Bumbubali Trio) is supposedly an appertizer but it is so huge portion that can be shared 2-3 pax.
  • The Pasta taste very normal only but the grilled Dory fish is excellent in taste and freshness.

The three combinations is deep fried calamari, chicken wings, and satey on lemon grass stem. The satey with lemon grass stick was especially good....I love their sauces too.
  • No doubt this is my favourite Indonesian food restaurant.


Their drink is nice and refreshing .... din know the dessert also in huge portion ...

  • Be prepared to pay the damages for the nice food .... for this dishes, it cost nearly to RM 100. How nice if they can reduce their prices a bit.
  • Bumbu Bali address and contact no:-
    18 & 18-1, Jln Persiaran Puteri 1,
    Bandar Puteri,
    47100 Puchong.
    Tel: 03-8061 8699

13 comments:

Mei Teng said...

I haven't eaten at the restaurant but my company catered for the food at a function. Food's quite nice.

There's another restaurant in Mont Kiara Solaris serving Balinese food too..named Ole Ole Bali. I tried that too. Not bad but abit pricey.

TZ said...

This place has nice dishes but one thing they don serve the famous Bali dishes... i.e. Babi Guling... :p

Mummy Moon said...

I see some bloggers blog about this Bali style restaurant but never been there before... I only tried some Bali off during my Bali trip. It was nice.. I should go to Bumbubali 1 day. I wanna try on the campur tiga!

uLi.佑莉 said...

Itu drinks apa nama ar? feel like trying leh...

vialentino said...

mei teng: oh yeah, wanted to try the ole ole bali at solaris....but dat time went there too late...

tz: if they serve babi guling, no malay patrons will dine there...kekeke.

mummy moon: yes yes, u must try the campur campur tiga....nice food...dun order their western or pasta....taste normal...the rest all ok.

uli: some lime and with those vege, dunno call wat liow...very refreshing....taste nice but pricey...rm 6.90 or 7.90...hehehe

claire said...

hey, i cannot follow the your places where u jalan jalan cari makan la.. for both 100rm.. for me with teenage boys and girl, i go bankrupt! hahaha... why so pricey? pay for comfort and peaceful ambience plus nice food for 2, is ok once awhile :)
btw, not fair to Dylan la.. can see but cannot touch.. :)

Chew said...

The drinks looks good to me :)

thenomadGourmand said...

Ole ole also got in Sunway.

Merryn said...

the drinks looks soooo nice! ahhh.. dylan.. how do YOU like indonesian food? ehehheeh..

CH Voon said...

er... your wife not need to stay at home for 2 months meh? later her health will interrupt la...

maybe more than 2 month oledi? hehehe

seafood .... not good for your wife ... better eat later mah...

sorry my sound like... priest

fann fann said...

eh..the menu is exactly same with ole ole bali at solaris/sunway pyramid. Even the food display, i saw my all time favorites platter!! Even my favorite lemongrass mochito drink.

hp84 said...

I've been to Bumbu Bali 3 times.
Each time I will order the Siap.. Mepanggang thingy..
Nice, but the portion is very big..

Farah said...

wow itz look like a nice place to try it out .. but man the price u got to pay hehe worth it? i guess so

Related Posts with Thumbnails