My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

DiGi Music Club - Unlimited Music downloads for RM5 per month only

Is this for real? ... Big Talk in Town!

  • Yes, it is for real when my friends and even my own family members called me to ask bout this....RM 5 for unlimited music downloads offered by DiGi! They instantly switch from Maxis & Celcom to become DiGi subscriber, no doubt and no need to think twice at all to switch.
  • Before I move on, I am not promoting DiGi Music Club just because I am a 016 worker (seriously) but this is my honest feedback when I was a previous competitor music club subscriber as well.
  • DiGi always understand what Malaysian subscribers wants .... finally, this is the BiG Nuclear bomb drop to other telco competitors to bring the new music business and competition into Malaysia ...


Join now and enjoy the benefits ... an awesome new music experience brought to you by DiGi

  • I am craze-ing downloading all the latest songs esp Lady Gaga - Poker Face into my notebook .... and my disk space is running low. Remember that it is RM5 per month and you are given 30 days free trial sumore when first subscribe! ... what are you waiting for!
  • The best feature I am enjoying is that you can download your fav. music to phone and PC. Another great offer that there is no GPRS / Data charge when u download to your mobile phone!


Simple and easy as ABC ...

  • I got feedback that the DiGi Music website looks so user friendly and easy to use compare to other Music competitor site ... u can be an internet dummy and can purchase song via DiGi Music Club with a single eye closed ... no joke!
  • Great effort by the ECE team.

The website load very fast and very flashy to spice up the website design ... I can personalize my profile photo and my status...chun siul!

  • DiGi really ensure the DiGi users truly Discover, Personalise, Share and have the best Experience in the new DiGi Music Club website ... DiGi is commited to bring the best to you!

Many features and functions .... I seriously like the play button to preview the music ... it doesn't pop up new window with a media player to play it.

  • This is not bout buying and downloading songs only but you can make new friends with other DiGi Music lovers too. You can find friends with similar taste in music and update friends with your status feed.
  • I am not going to share and over publicise in here .... main thing is u need to register and experience and discover for yourself.

Many hot chicks members too .... but that is not my main reason to be DiGi Music club member...oh yeah, u can personalize ur own playlist ... and voice out your thoughts.

  • Compare to other Music Sites .... nothing beats DiGi Music Club site functionality and the best offer deal ever ... unlimited downloads for RM5 a month!
  • Got to know that even our competitor blue+ green 'DO' team is studying on DiGi's Music Club technology, features and the business model ... they can find out more at the link below. ... all the best to our friendly competitor :) ...
  • Time to Change ... DiGiMusic.com.my

19 comments:

Agnes said...

so cheap? sad that i'm not staying in Msia so can't download

Cath J said...

Ow.. Cool.. will try this.. ^_^

Charles said...

I am their music user. Truly amazing deal and no doubt I need to upgrade my harddisk space to download more songs.

Way to go digi!

fufu said...

i need to get a nice phone before i could enjoy this offer >.<

yeah i am back from china =p almost 10weeks away from home... hihihi you could see some of my pictures taken in china now

Jimi said...

never really like downloading music to my handphone.

IMCurtain.com

foongpc said...

I always love DIGI for its innovation. I am a loyal DIGI user! Thanks DIGI for this unlimited music download!! Splendid!!! : )

uLi.佑莉 said...

You are really good staff...ngek ngek ngek!

Anonymous said...

Good to see that digi coming up with many innovations and introducing new stuff and deals to its subscribers unlike in Maxis now.

Havoc and many project delays due to the 'transformation' failure!!

LittleLamb said...

any time commitment or not? like i hv to be subscriber for 2 yrs?? 3 yrs??

maybe i should switch hor..get a pre-paid line + 5$ for music..

james said...

hey via, I did not know that digi got this offer till visited here.

Is there T&C tied to it? I will go and visit the website.

thanks for sharing

Clement said...

Registration got problem lah... Apa ni...

I want the song "BEP - I Gotta Feeling"...

Why take sooooo long to download to PC waannn?

Clement said...

WTF! WTF! WTF!


Please Try Again

There was a problem processing your subscription request.



Please Try Again

There was a problem processing your subscription request.



Please Try Again

There was a problem processing your subscription request.

... said...

Should ask Madam and DO team to be in IBM shoes and taste it for themself!

vialentino said...

agnes: is ok, next time u can come back to msia and be a digi subscriber.

cath j: try it out....30 days free trial.

fufu: sure, will visit u soon....btw, make sure u quarantine urself at home first.

jimi: yeah, but u can download to ur pc now...

foongpc: they offer cheap calling rate too...kekeke. no wonder when me in maxis, my friends complaining bout maxis and they switch to digi...now i know their reasons.

uli: hahaha....always a good n dedicated staff one.

anonymous: u may direct ur complaint to ur management or else can send ur cv to digi...kekeke.

littlelamb: no time commitment at all. i hate those hidden terms and conditions.

james: none at all.

clement: maybe the system knows u r maxis staff ler...or maybe ur internet connection got problem...maxis broadband rite? try use digi broadband and see...kekeke. will get my colleague to look into your problem request.

... : not related to this post...pls complaint to your management.

LittleLamb said...

must be prepaid or post paid??? i think i want la.. also how much is their internet usage from mobile?

vialentino said...

littlelamb: u can visit digi.com.my for the internet usage .... for the music, prepaid and post paid also can ler...

foongpc said...

I just downloaded loads and loads of songs from the site! This is so awesome!! : )

kenwooi said...

hotlink user cant enjoy this.. lol..

kenwooi.com

Clement said...

FINALLY... I managed to download a SONG to my PC... BEP - I Gotta Feeling (uhhh huuu.. that tonight its gonna be a good night)

BUT... why only in .WMA (Windows Media Audio) format leeh... cannot give MP3 kah?

Related Posts with Thumbnails