My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Accident: Went thru LDP toll pole (updated with picture)

My windscreen damage picture ...


Luckily it was a laminated windscreen ... else the crack will be all over the places .... I paid RM 405 to replace a new windscreen and a good lesson to me! darnn....need to eat roti liow!

I am so Blurr this morning ...
  • Damn, I don't know what's going on in my head this morning ... maybe due to tireness and maybe thinking & worry of my current projects too much.
  • In my mind, I know I am coming to toll booth ... I even slow down behind the car and get ready to tag ... but I did not aware and never thought that I need to take out my Smart Tag and tagged it.
  • I saw there is no pole and when I just cross thru...the pole drop down to my front windscreen and I went thru it ... causes my front windscreen crack.
  • I just continue to drive to office. When reached office, called up the LDP office and report this case.
  • The LDP officer is so kind that I did not need to pay for the damages. Cause the toll pole did not break at all ... so it is ok ... luckily me ... later will need to send my car for windscreen change.
  • Must buy 4D!

16 comments:

Clement said...

how bad was it?
hope you & wallet ok... hehe

vialentino said...

need to change the windscreen only....dunno how much the damages yet....sighhh

fufu said...

yeah 4D... got chance!! good luck :)
dont forget me when you are somebody ok?? wahhaha

Mei Teng said...

Oh wow...you went through the barrier pole. Like a action-packed movie eh..hehe.

Windscreen's pretty expensive to replace isn't?

Jys said...

nv buy insurance for the windscreen?

thenomadGourmand said...

oh dear!!
I jz read! luckily you were not injuired!

foongpc said...

You gotta be more careful! Remember this is the month of accidents and deaths! Hungry Ghosts Month : )

TZ said...

hmmm... what is your car plate number ... 4D ... good idea. :p

Adrian & Aeiween said...

WAH~~ you okay ah??? Sound quite scary & dangerous lei.. Thank god you didn't get hurt...

Farah said...

yaaa got me shock for abit to read the head line but thank god u alright. :) be more careful next time via.. dont day dreaming while driving ;P

Twilight Zone said...

Hey tell me lah what is your car number , quick!!!!! Luckily your teeth didnt crack if you had smiled at the penguin inside the booth. LOL

Twilight Zone said...

Hey tell me lah what is your car number , quick!!!!! Luckily your teeth didnt crack if you had smiled at the penguin inside the booth. LOL

Twilight Zone said...

Hey tell me lah what is your car number , quick!!!!! Luckily your teeth didnt crack if you had smiled at the penguin inside the booth. LOL

Agnes said...

Lucky no very bad...take care!

Joshua said...

how come still intact one? should the whole windscreen crack rite?

Farah said...

nice to knw that itz not really bad via :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails