My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Monday, July 06, 2009

Welcome Dylan Tay aka Vialentino Junior

Rewarding pain and unfold drama ...

  • Guys and Gals, I did not went for my teambuilding this morning instead witness my arrival of my new born baby at Columbia Asia, Bandar Puteri Puchong.
  • The mother and the baby both are doing fine ....
  • It was an unexpected early delivery (37 1/2 weeks) ... cause we did our gynae visit last Saturday to confirm that my baby will not deliver early so I can go for my teambuilding safe and sound.

The details of Dylan Tay ... natural birth .... 3.5kg ...53 cm long ... head size 34.5cm... Yve doing the victory sign after delivered.


The Drama...

  • But everything is possible and unexpectedly happened ... was on my way to my office with my colleagues .... got a call from Yve that she suffer major water beg spill .... in fact, she did told me middle of the night that water been dripping.
  • By right, yve should be admitted to hospital immediately when the water beg burst and need to deliver within 12 hours ... I slept like a pig and just nod my head .... we also did not bother much since we got no experience at all.
  • I woke up at 5am and waiting CT to pick me up. Luckily was 10km away before I reach office, my colleagues who heard my conversation with yve and gynae ... immediately he make a u turn and send me back home quickly (car pooling)
  • Arrived home, and immediately took our luggage and rush to the hospital at 7.20am ... by the time check up and everything is almost 8am....we did some cam-whoring before Yve been induced.


Dylan, come and cam-whore with daddy ... and Dylan yawn (I am sian liow, everytime daddy take my picture...boring leh)

  • Thanks to the Gynae (Dr. Ng SP), Midwife (Indra) and Assistant Nurse (Jacqueline) for their caring, constant monitoring and profesionalism ... no doubt in their experience .... Yve did not suffer much pain and able to walk after that ... the labor took 10 mins with one push...and Dylan was out 11.40am ...
  • Me and Yve wanna say thanks to friends and relatives who came and visit us and Dylan....thanks for the gift too. Would like to say thanks for the lovely sms wishes to my friends, school friends, college friends and colleagues (DiGi, IBM & Maxis) ..I am sorry that I not able to reply all ur smses ... thanks thanks.

My experience in the labor room ...

  • The labor facilities is no doubt ...me and yve very satisfied with their service and everything. Very well equiped and cleanly sterilized .... even the gynae who perform the delivery would need to wear a high white boots ....


Very high tech now...use notebook to monitor Yve progress .... very nice labor room!

  • The midwife is knowledgeable and experience .... why I said that, for preggies, they will know when a full hand insert to the pxxxx to check the baby position....
  • For those not scared to see bloods spilling out and all over the floor .... u can come and witness it! I watched the whole process and was amazing ... now i know the great sacrifice of a mother!


The ward is excellent ... nurses there are very friendly too...

  • The ward was nice...like a resort ... some people wanna labor there too after looking at the hospital and the ward room.
  • The damage (total bill) still unknown yet....
  • Till now, I need to get some good rest ... been nearly 24hrs I got no sleep....adioz.

Note: I will train him to become a famous Baby NuffNanger!

32 comments:

Joanne Tan said...

hey via and yve, congrats to you both on your newborn baby boy.

I notice your baby boy very hairy and got long side burn.

Congrats to you both once again

Adrian & Aeiween said...

Ahh~ the baby so cute!!! Can i hug him??? Oh i am so touch and feel very exciting now! Finally Dylan is here! Ahhh~~ i don't know what to say! But really feel very touching and happy for both of you. Your wife Yve is so brave!!! =')

thenomadGourmand said...

oohhhhh!!!!! My! You muz be one proud daddy!! & rightfully so!
So now ya gonna be even busier , w an addition to the family!! ;)
Can i come visit??? ;p

renaye said...

congrats!! u know hospitals in melaka ban husbands to be with the wife during labour.

Agnes said...

Congrats!! Now u will be more busier!!

Ju Ann said...

Hey Via Congrats! Honestly it seems like only yesterday you announced you were going to be a daddy. I'm sure in between then and now, you and yve have gone through much to bring baby dylan into this world. Just wanne say that I'm very happy for the both of you!

Time has this sneaky way of passing by us and because I just let the days pass, I missed out on much I feel.

You guys take care! Next time I meet you all, maybe I can check Baby Dylan out too! Give him a little hug for me! :)

Anonymous said...

simonsays : hei, my 1st kid is also named Dylan. Congrats 2 u.

LittleLamb said...

Congrats......

amy* said...

Hey via, CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! =)

CH Voon said...

Congrats! hahaha

Merryn said...

Congrats congrats! Dat is such a darling... :)

cHrIstInA_YY said...

Haha, congratz!!! U were so blur when sleeping... luckily get to rush to the hospital in time =P Hehe, can't blame also... you're baby so cute, must learn to be a good father a better hubby from now on!!! ^^

Grouchy said...

Congrats my dear friend, especially to Yvonne! Done a great job! Lots of Love to Baby Dylan too!

JY Shops said...

congratulation to both of u!!

Clement said...

Welcome to the world, Dylan.
Congrats to Johnson... So happy to hear this news from Yoon Mooi just now...

Jocelynlai said...

wow congratulations to both of u.. Dylan is very cute..

Josh said...

Congrat to u....Be a good parent, ok......Give him love, joy and happiness.....

foongpc said...

Congrats!! You watched the whole process? Amazing! : )

uLi.佑莉 said...

Congrats! You ar, still excited to take the pictures in the hospital...really blogger la...hahah! The hospital should give you some discount since you promote their place :p

vialentino said...

hi all...thanks for the wishes and congratulations....me and yve really happy to read it.

btw, dun think i can blog dat often for this whole week.

will be a busy and tiring week for me...

Brian Lim said...

congratulation and hello dylan. Can claim angpao from us next year liao :)

Hemsem Ahmike said...

Bro congrats! Thanks God I managed to online today if not donno when again. Praise the Lord ya!

Be good parents.

Jacquelyn Ho said...

CONGRATS!

yenniedoll said...

CONGRATS =D

Lemonjude said...

A big congrats to Via and Yve on your newborn and welcome both to the Parent and sleepness night club..It is so sweet to read the labouring moments...

Hope to see more of Dylan photo soon.

Happy Confinement to Yve...

babe_kl said...

Congratulations on the arrival of your newborn baby!!

Angie Tan said...

Aiyoooo... So cute-la!!

I've been sooo busy that I haven't had time to visit blog.

Congrats on being a Papa!!!!! Hope that Baby Dylan is doing well. ;-)

kenwooi.com said...

congrats on new born baby! =D

kenwooi.com

vialentino said...

thanks a lot....i will reply back soon

❤ I love to blog ❤ said...

new baby nuffnanger yuppie =D

dhemz said...

oh my gosh via...this is unexpected indeed....I am surprised when I got here on your page...I am very happy to know that Yve delivered a healthy baby boy named Dylan...congratulations both! my daughter was born 7 weeks early and stayed in the hospital for 5 weeks..we almost lost her...it was devastating expereince...just like what you said..we don't know all these stuff...so we just ignored it not knowing that my water broke....how's the sleepless nights?

citrella said...

hehehe thanks for sharing. so lovely :)

i can't wait to have my very own too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails