My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Friday, July 17, 2009

Star Village Restaurant at Bandar Puteri Puchong

Trying out new restaurant at Bandar Puteri Puchong ...
  • We wanted to try out the Star Village after passing by many times....finally had the chance to try out their set lunch which the price is reasonable.

  • I would say their food taste is normal and nothing special ... it is edible.
  • The rendang ayam taste quite nice too ... the weird thing is, I don't know why they have deep fried sausages with ayam rendang?

  • The fish filet with the sweet and sour sauce ... taste quite ok ... not sure why got fried sausage too.

  • My recommendation in order for them to improve their business ... it is dark environment to dine at even during lunch time and got mosquito.
  • Secondly, on the food menu and taste, can slightly improve.... the food portion is excellent.

My day at work and life as a new father ...

  • Oh yes, I am getting a better sleep as Yve will wake up by herself to feed Dylan ... while I sleep like a soundly pig.
  • Thou my eye bag is still black and huge ... but got a sign of improving.
  • Dylan is fine and healthy ... last night play with him too much until he cant sleep and he starts crying all night long ... pity the confinement lady.
  • My work in office is getting hectic and busier ... additional new project assigned to me ... this time the vendor is from Sweden ... cool! wonder I got chance to travel to Sweden for meeting a not.

8 comments:

reanaclaire said...

hey..yr wife looks so slim already.. in less than 2 weeks or 3? can come out to "whek" already too! wow.. during my confinement, i was really confined to the house for at least 30days till the moon yuet.. alamak!

Mei Teng said...

Their menus typically feature sausages? Looked like a M'sian style rice dish with the added sausage.

Parenting's not easy peasy but a rewarding 'occupation' :)

Ju Ann said...

This tiime i clever jor... I come to your blog ONLY after lunch!

thenomadGourmand said...

sausage = cheap!!

hehehe..so now can come out makan alrei hor? we mz makan-makan soon ya

Cindy Khor said...

yeah, that's weird, did they have sausage overload or something??? or do they just wanna add some colour onto the plate??

cHrIstInA_YY said...

Aww, I miss those chicken sausages in Malaysia so so much >.<" the aussie sausages sux!!!

Merryn said...

Good to hear this Daddy is good with playing with his kiddo. Dylan is one lucky boy! Still got time to go find good food eh? I am crossing my fingers so you'll be able to go to Sweden one of these days!

Merryn said...

Good to hear this Daddy is good with playing with his kiddo. Dylan is one lucky boy! Still got time to go find good food eh? I am crossing my fingers so you'll be able to go to Sweden one of these days!

Related Posts with Thumbnails