My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Lunch at Sakae Sushi, Subang Parade

Buy 1 free 1 ... red plates only ...
  • 10 minutes before lunch time ... May called me up for lunch ... joined my colleagues to Subang Parade for Sakae Sushi.
  • They got sms promotion ... buy 1 free 1 for red plates and minimum order is 10 plates.
  • I can say it is very worthy ... we ordered 18 red plates and is 50% discount since buy 1 free 1....not sure when the promo last till.


May and Kevin ... the married working couple in DiGi ... Daryl not in the picture....busy makan his chicken katsu-don.

  • The food was ok and nice ... enjoy the lunch and listening to their golfing storied .... trying to influence me Golf but nah....dun have the interest in playing golf yet.

16 comments:

Mei Teng said...

Ooh..that raw salmon sashimi's my fav! I can never have enuff of those slices...yum.

vialentino said...

mei teng: yaloh...the best to eat raw sashimi is jap buffet...can eat kao kao ler...hehehe

Angie Tan said...

I cannot resist... Hana Maki!!

Hope to grab some salmon after my workout later tonite.

renaye said...

wah lau! i also want!

Dana Telecom said...

Woah, enjoy the delicious food. :D

thenomadGourmand said...

wahh..thks for the tip-off!

Florence said...

i dono got such promotion !!! wow looks like really worth ~

Joshua said...

Seriously? Buy 1 free 1? Till when the promotion? I wan to go ler!

joanncys said...

wow.... suddenly makes me hungry =='

i like sakae sushi lots too... especially chawamushi...keke !!!

joanncys said...

wow.... suddenly makes me hungry =='

i like sakae sushi lots too... especially chawamushi...keke !!!

- c H i E n - said...

Heiya! Enjoying your fatherhood and sushi as well?? Looking good! =) Golf is quite an interesting sport actually! Can consider taking it up and teach your son next time!

ReX said...

check it out http://nicephonenumbers.blogspot.com/ spread it around.. tell ur family and frens..

kenwooi.com said...

ahhh.. food! =P

kenwooi.com

Cindy said...

Wow, buy 1 free 1, worth it! But I don't eat sushi :(

Chew said...

sushi...expensive food.

Ju Ann said...

SG also got this offer! but they say max order is 6 red plates! :/

Related Posts with Thumbnails