My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Monday, July 27, 2009

Lunch at Restoran Fish & Noodle House, Damansara Kim

Food Hunt with colleagues ... Fish Head Noodles
  • Drove all the way down from Subang Hi-Tech to Damansara Kim ... I leave nearby this area and pass by and did not know there is a famous Fish Head Noodles soup.
  • Was recommended by my colleagues and they craved for Fish Head noodles soup, I ended up joining them for lunch.
  • It was packed during lunch and luckily we were early and got a table to dine. It is a very small restaurant only.

  • I must say that their broth/soup was not the taste I expected...it was not sour and got the plum taste. It was milky white cause I requested to add milk.
  • The fish meat doesn't seems enough for me and very little only .... i like their noodles, no doubt on this.
  • We ordered side dishes too like fried fish skins and fish paste .... I would say the fish paste is nice.


We ordered the poached fish fillet (RM 13.50) per bowl & fried salmon (RM 13.50) ... not really worth the price. The bowl is big and lots of soup but little in fish fillet and noodles.

  • Guess the bill how much does it cost for 7 bowls of Fish Head Noodles soup?... Answer is RM 137.10 !!! Damn kao expensive.
  • Fish & Noodle House is located at 77, Jalan SS 20/11, Damansara Kim, 47400 Petaling Jaya. Opens 8am-4pm daily. Closed 1st & 3rd Mondays.
  • One of the best fish head noodles I tried is at Pandan Indah....can't remember where liow...will hunt back again as my friend brought me for the best fish head noodles in KL many years ago.

4 comments:

Dana Telecom said...

Hope can enjoy it one day. I am crazy all about noodle. :)

EVo said...

I see the price and straightaway i dun wana go there wei. what a ripoff!

vialentino said...

dana: yeah...me too...love noodles

evo: u can order the rm 7.90 one...

KunthanRaj said...

hi buddy that's a nice post,like it ... keep rocking
Have a great day....

Check mine too at...


Total Non Sense

Related Posts with Thumbnails