My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Sunday, July 05, 2009

Lunch at Little Penang Cafe, KLCC with Brian and Cherlyn

@ Little Penang Cafe, KLCC...

(This is a scheduled post as I am at Lumut for my teambuilding event)

  • I wonder how come I did not post up this post .... this was taken early this year or last year? Brian, when was this taken?
  • Met up with Brian and Cherlyn who just came back from UK long time back.
  • Worry that I not able to join their gathering on 16th Jan @ OUG Steven's Corner ... better to meet up with them before they go back to UK.

  • We went for lunch at Little Penang Cafe @ KLCC ... very nice penang authentic food served here.
  • We had a good lunch and good chat for very long too ... thanks for the souvenir too.

  • We have known for many years from Internet Gathering till now ... until we both got married too ....
  • Hope to see u both this year or coming CNY!

1 comment:

Cherlyn said...

I will see you, yve and dylan this coming chinese new year. First angpow for little dylan from Us. haha...

Related Posts with Thumbnails