My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Insight tour of my office meeting rooms

Very western & modern style design ...
  • The design feel is just like a living room ... all made from wood and was import from Norway and was donated by Telenor.

  • I love this meeting room below a lot cause of the modern feeling and love the couch....very comfortable till u can sleep there.

  • That's all for now .... can't reveal so much. Wanna know more...come and work in DiGi :)

13 comments:

Mei Teng said...

wow...I am impressed. Looks more like an expensive country home.

Farah said...

wow i luv what i see :)

i wish if digi hav some good better position i would jump :P

Adrian & Aeiween said...

Instead of me working there, can i ask my bf go to work in DIGI??? LOL because if he work there so i can go there and visit both of you! :p *i am so smart*

Chew said...

your meeting room so yeng.

Dhemz said...

nyhahaha...come and work in DiGi...lol! your office is very extravagant....very modern...love the designs...:)

Jys said...

hire me hire me!!

MiChi said...

haha...anymore vacancy? receptionist also never mind ... muahaha

EVo said...

Good move bro. i heard digi's a much better place to work at than maxis ;)

cylee said...

very nice meeting room and wish my office had this kind of meeting room.

uLi.佑莉 said...

at first glance, look like classroom leh...hehe! but nice also...

Cath J said...

euwwww!!! No thanks fren.. I quit 3 years ago ...lol..lol... (I was in central-shah alam..) with a sad and angry tearsss ohhhhh..... hehehhehe...

Brunelsold said...

Wow,.. what a nice blog, superb.. really it's amazing because I searched many blog over on the web but i got few blog who providing good information about Bristol Meeting Rooms. thanks for sharing it.

Dave said...

I like your blog, We are enjoying your blog for knowledge point of view about Preston Meeting Rooms. you provide us very good thing, thanks for share it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails