My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Thursday, July 09, 2009

Happy Mother's Day to my Grandma

Happy Mother's Day to my grandma ...
  • I know it is a little bit late to post this up since Mother's Day is in month of May.
  • Since with my new born baby in the Tay's family, he is the first Great Grand Son in the family ....

  • The bouquet of flowers is given by Uncle David & his daughter Susan Jean (my cousin) ... she is a young aunty now since she got a nephew now.
  • She is very happy that she got to eat the cake ... oh yes, she can eat fried and oily stuff and even ice cream!

We love you Grandma ... she is still strong and kicking ...

5 comments:

cHrIstInA_YY said...

Hehe, your grannie was smiling so happily while cutting the cake ;)

Stay healthy and happy always!

CH Voon said...

Happy Birthday to her!! :)

kenwooi.com said...

still strong and kickin!
cool! =D

mother's day or birthday wor? why CH Voon say Birthday wan? lol.. sure he didnt read.. assumed that the cake means Birthday! =P

Happy Belated Mother's Day to your Grannie! =)

kenwooi.com

reanaclaire said...

sorry Via, didnt come in for the last few days so didnt know u have become a DADDY! CONGRATUTIONS! Hope i m not the last blogger here to wish u..
my best buddy also went into labour, justs yesterday and this morning her 4.1 kg baby girl was delivered! Happy July Babies...

Ju Ann said...

Tis is certainly a happy event!

Related Posts with Thumbnails