My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Friday, July 03, 2009

Eating fried worm, dare you

Wonder what kind of worm is this ?
  • My uncle who came back from China, told me to try this exotic food from China ...
  • Wondering it contains melamine a not cause is China product.
  • When I open the container....damn it, why all looks like fried worm only.

  • The worm looks huge and at first I reluctant to take a bite ... but when my Uncle told me it is spicy taste one .... ooo la la, i love spicy food.
  • Took my first bite and guess wat, it is crunchy like Twisties only ... and ate a few more.
  • Really enjoy this so called fried worm ....

  • Anyway it is a Fried Ginseng Root ... hehehe.

17 comments:

Kuntong said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kuntong said...

LOL!!! I tot real fried worm.. hahaha

Merryn said...

alamak... i was like 'ewww' while still scrolling down.. then.. aiseh.. fried ginseng pulaks! cheh.. LOL..

uLi.佑莉 said...

bro, why ur face looks longer dy????

Adrian & Aeiween said...

Ahh Ginseng Root!!! Scare me only!!! Because i super scare worm lei!!!! >_<"

Mei Teng said...

No to worms in my food. Can't stand the sight of them...eeks.

reanaclaire said...

hehe.. i was not taken in.. i knew it was a ginseng root, the smaller type, bought those before last time.. hehehe... yr finger should cover the top part of the ginseng in yr 1st pic only then it looked more like a worm.. :)

thenomadGourmand said...

hehe.. these worm like snaks a lot in Thailand! And those are ACTUAL worms lohh..
so this is ginseng..so expensive or not? Aft fried til like tht got medicinal value mehh? ;p

EVo said...

Eh taiko...ur face look very takut while eating it wei...haha..! is it cordyceps ah?

Jys said...

ahahahaha.. u got me!!

cHrIstInA_YY said...

*swt* U nearly got me!!! Haha

vialentino said...

kuntong: yeah...my uncle told is worm at first and dare to try first...till i tried it and he told me is ginseng root actually.

merryn: hahaha...my uncle dare to me eat first before knowing wat is it ler...hehehe.

uli: longer = thinner is it? really ah...hahaha...old pics mah!

aeiween: u always go to thai..sure got see fried worms and insects a lot rite!

mei teng: but worms lots of protein one ler...i dare not to eat too...

reanaclaire: wah, smart girl...actually i dunno wat is it at 1st and my uncle dare me to makan to the worm.

thenomad: i dun think is expensive...shud be cheap ginseng or rotten ginseng only use to fried like dat....

evo: not cordyceps like those pati ayam drinks with ginseng...dunno which part of the root....

jys: hehehe....

christina: ooops....it got me too...

Ning said...

healthy bbq flavor twisties :D

Ashleyteng said...

hey via,
you look so tired there. busy life eh?

Dhemz said...

waaaaaa...so silly...hahhaha...i thought was really a worm....ewwwww! lol

Ju Ann said...

U SURE it's a ginseng root?
LOL later your uncle bluff you hahaa

Grouchy said...

I want to try also!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails