My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Friday, July 31, 2009

Dylan says I want milk

Mouth & eyes open big big cause want milk milk ...
  • Yo, I am back from my teambuilding ... I'm at work now and still left 20 emails to reply out of 80 emails.
  • Dylan is 3 weeks plus old now and I can see his eye brows is forming out ....
  • Need to send Dylan to saloon for haircut this weekend cause his hair is too long.

Bottom left pic: hair style like the dad only .... Bottom right pic: Aiyoh, kena wrapped like in a coccoon ....
  • Till then, will be a busy weekend for me & enjoy ur weekend ahead
  • Next post will be on my teambuilding event. Stay tune to view ...

11 comments:

cylee said...

Very cute Dylan and nice to see his pictures again.

Oh yes, you better send him for haircut as can his hair is growing long and will feel hot easily.

Lulu said...

CAN C U WORK HARD IN

being a new dad
being a good DIGI worker
being an active blogger~~

jiayou n have a nice weekend!

vialentino said...

cylee: yeah, have too....esp the sideburn...very long...

lulu: aihhh...tough life ler...blogging to express out my feeling....digi worker cause need to work for milk powder and new dad to take care this notti dylan...kekeke

CH Voon said...

handsome boy hehehe

nose like father...

eye ..... single layer... like who?

cHrIstInA_YY said...

Hehe, I like that cocoon pic >.<" so so comel!!!

Adrian & Aeiween said...

Yooo~~ next time if i have a daughter i sure ask my daughter "Kau" your boy boy!!!! He so handsome!

Meitzeu said...

Aww...so cute...

Agnes said...

hehe...he want milk...

Twilight Zone said...

Whoooaa! I had goose bumps a bit when I saw his close up shot coz it looked a bit like me!!! Ha ha ha! That means he will grow up handsome and dashing like me!! Muahahahaha!
BTW his ear and nose shape has this wealthy fate!

Merryn said...

nice hair this dylan has! Cool.. i think he is gonna grow up to be more Yao Yeng than Daddy!

Cath J said...

Hehehe.. you know why we need to tie the baby very tight? Because baby was covered by mommy womb very tight inside (Before come out).. So when he comes out, we want him to feel the same, so he feel much more safer and less crying. (1 of the nurse told me when I delivered my boy.. ^_^)

Related Posts with Thumbnails