My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

DiGi annual party event

Shake It, Move It

  • Above was the theme 'Shake It, Move It' for my annual company party event ... we don't have any annual dinner at Hotel or watever ... but DiGizens do party a lot ... this is consider our annual dinner.
  • Happened last friday, was consider like a day off to the staff ... that's where in the morning my department gathered at Bukit Cahaya for team session.
  • We all back to office at 2pm for this event ... this was a close guarded and secret event when they mention this theme, dats why we are not allowed to come into office in the early hour ... no one knows wats going on cause we are told to clear our lockers.


top left pic: Johan (CEO) officiate the event ... rest of pics: We need to remember those words in the tunnel when we cross by ... lots of other fun and challenges ... time for group pics for rememberance.

  • It was a real fun day for the staff ... we explore the entire office by completing a task in every station at every floor and corner of the office.
  • We need to get a stamp from the booth for every task completed as a team in order to allowed to enter to the Town Hall.


One thing I notice, lots of Digizen love to be in camera and love to pose for pics .... what I can say, I truly enjoy working here ... really have fun and din bother to think bout work at the moment.

  • Basically we are divided into groups and lots of fun ... we had roti canai making, dance class, balancing, face and skin painting, iq solving and etc....imagine 30 booths of task to be completed.

bottom left pics: Meg (in orange scarf) in action ... finally met her after working 2 months.
  • I must say that I am over enjoy and totally forgotten bout my KL Half Marthon run ...
  • Was running up and down the staircase ... gosh ....so tiring ler.

top right pic: my group leader ~ celeste ... after completing the 30 challenges ... we gathered at the Town Hall ... we are served with ice cream and muruku!
  • At 6pm , the whole session ended with the speech given by our CEO - Johan.
  • Everyone break to the parking lot area to start party ...
  • U know the first longest queue is which stall .... BEER stall and not food stall ... darn ...
  • You can see my CFO in shorts (below pic) ... cool right ... this is how casual we are!

Stefan (CFO) in shorts ... very cool and friendly person ... thanks for approving my Capex in IC meeting! Let me introduce my big boss Ole (CTO), standing at the most right side, which grilled me in my first presentation and second presentation, he is friendly and love to laugh ... top right pic: the performance by the digi management team.

  • We have Mumbai as our performer and DJ Joey G to play the music for the night.
  • Oh yeah, we have our local DiGi staff talent competition... damn kao cool man!


We thirst for beer ... it took me almost 30-40mins of waiting time to queue to get 2 mug of beers ... Mumbai in action and the hakka dancers...

  • Introducing all the funny and happening Digizens ...
  • We work hard and we play hard too ... beer is the motto of the company ... ooops, is the staff motto.... hehehe

Deejay Joey G (correct name ah) spinning the table and we got local HAKKA dance dancers .... CEO takings pics with the staff ...
  • As usual , start to cam whoring and taking pics with my colleagues ....


top pic: the beauties in my team .... rest of pics: my dept members ... all kaki makan, kaki minum and wet kaki

  • Check out the coolest and funkiest band on earth .... by DiGi.
  • With the consumption of high liquor and beer intake ... everyone start to party and dance ... imagine ppl brought in thodi as well ... power ler!


I dunno where on earth the band came from ... everyone is enjoying the performance ...

  • Pics with my buddies in DiGi.


top left pic: clarence lee, well known to nuffnang team ... top right pic: Kevin and May Wong, husband & wife in DiGi second row left pic: introduce Casey Mok , not Karen Mok yeah, important person for my projects ... from procurement third row left pic: macam couple lah when Jasprine feed Yun Loong bottom right pic: Shereen, damn kao good drinker ... bottom left pic: May Wong, my first DiGi colleague I know when I were still in Maxis....we know from clubbing ...

  • The best part for me .... FOODS .... my most sinful thing I have done ....
  • Now I know why I cramp at 18km ... maybe due to my weight and alcohol


Drank a lot of beer and makan a lot...very guilty ler....

  • Worse thing is they brought in luk luk van and thousands of satays ... how to resist ler!
  • Damn nice variety of food here ... and it is buffet style ....unlimited food.
  • Compare to my previous annual company dinner, u might asking which food i like ... i prefer this kind of food ....

Popiah ... and Nasi lemak & lekor kerepok .... yummy ler ... the lekor very nice to eat while drinking Heineken beer!
  • Any other company have this kind of big and crazy party? ... do share with me please ... I might want to apply a job there ... :)

21 comments:

johnybravo said...

I wish i had such a party after my full marathon... I could use some carbo and beer loading man... hahaha

Angie Tan said...

Wow.. Looks like a lot of fun.

Too bad we don't get too much of these activities during the normal working week.

Seems that IBM family day is coming up but with all the project work going on, got to excuse myself from it. *sigh*

reanaclaire said...

u better stay put here.. all play and little work company.. what more can u ask, man... :)

kenwooi.com said...

wow annual party rocks leh..
so much activities and fun..
you must be enjoying yourself! =D

kenwooi.com said...

btw i like the way you compile all the pics together.. saves more uploading time.. bravo! =D

Henry LeE ® said...

aiyo... u make me so jealous! i wana work in ur company!! im a big fan of digi... lol~

Kuntong said...

a dream workplace for me!!! haha

Charlene n Kevin said...

Cool party!! Btw, isn't the singers name Man Bai and not Mumbai? Mumbai is a city in India lah :P

cHrIstInA_YY said...

Wow, the event was awesome!!! U must have enjoyed yourself a lot there!!! Dance, eat, and drink...

foongpc said...

Wow! So much food and fun! Must be having the time of your life working in DIGI! : )

LittleLamb said...

quick quick introduce the head hunter to me.... free beer....

uLi.佑莉 said...

wah...this is really a different company event le...shiok man! No need to be in formal or grand suit or dress, everyone just dress down and have fun together, good idea man! Jealous you le bro...don't think can get this in Maxis/IBM :(

Adrian & Aeiween said...

wahhhh feel like wanna join DIGI too!!! FOOD >_<"

Adrian & Aeiween said...

Food again make me jealous only! but i'm pretty sure recently you gain lots of weight right? LOL =p

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

your life is so colorful...fun fun fun..food food food! weehhehe! ^_^

renaye said...

wow. many people want the beer because it's more expensive than food!

Farah said...

wow ur co. seem to have way too fun event ehehhe ... im here for a year never see any annual dinner or party heheh lol ... i like what i see :P

Chew said...

woo joey g, and why is CEO stand so far away from the middle wan barely see him also..haha.

Chew said...

wops sry man saw the wrong photo..lol

fann fann said...

wow..damn nice!..Digi really keeps his employees (also the asset to the company) happy and treat them well. Good!

iriene said...

Next year I am back to work force. Any vacancy in ur office let me know...tks! I just fall in love with Digi & the way you all live, work and play! Don't leave the job, your CEO, CFO all so cool, seen them before in DIGI AGM @ Mandarin Oriental 7/5/09. A very Creative Company, A Work Place suitable for creative people like you all :D
Do drop by and a comment or 2 when u r online. Had just clicked 2 ads on ur blog! :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails