My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Confinement foods cooked by my confinement lady

Yummy-licious confinement food ...
  • I forgotten to take the confinement lady cookings yesterday ... cause was thinking of eating her cooking .... yeah, i stole some confinement food from Yve dishes.
  • I have tried my sister in law confinement food cooked by previous confinement lady ... it was not so nice taste for me and can't imagine pregnant women got to eat it.
  • With this confinement lady we hired upon recommendation from Yve's colleagues ... the confinement lady cooks well and lots of variety & style .... can u imagine she cooked chicken chop with confinement herbs and taste and smells so nice and taste good.
  • My sister in law which is going to due in year end, instantly booked her after she tasted her cooking.
  • Gosh, I also into her cooking and came back for dinner most of the day .... very strong in taste as she care very much bout the ingredients and the taste of it...very passioniate in cooking.

Fish and kampung chicken is part of confinement food which Yve consumed....very nice cooking by the confinement lady.
  • She will wake up very early in the morning 7am+ to prepare the ingredients ...
  • Oh yeah, I bought 5 kg of Bentong gingers and seems like not enuff too .... she fried the ginger very tasty till i ate it too....i must admit i hate to eat ginger a lot but this is exceptional case.
  • Aluminium foiled with curry chicken taste in those wines.....the aunty mention that it takes more than 5 hours to cook this.

I love the brocolli with fried gingers and the curry chicken steam in aluminium foil .... my favourite dish ... aunty will cook lots of rice for me when she made this dish.

16 comments:

reanaclaire said...

wah..so good your confinement lady.. the one my fren having now is very lousy.. ate cold dishes too until now masuk angin.. paying RM2800, not cheap also... she said first and last time.. if she knows yours got so much good food, she will feel lagi heart pain.. better not tell her.. :) next time perhaps...

Jys said...

wah u must definitely give me her number lar!!

EVo said...

Huhuhuh next time i know who to find liao! next time la...shud be a long time more. haha. hope by that time ur confinement lady still remember how 2 cook LOL

amy said...

curry chicken also can eat? Aiyo during my confinement day, i only can eat 5 types of foods only.. Where can taste curry chicken..

Mei Teng said...

Would there be a choice of different dishes or the same to be consumed everyday?

A friend of mine got so tired of the chicken dish which she has to eat daily.

Khai Ven said...

remember to leave some for you wife..haha..

cHrIstInA_YY said...

Wah, it seems like u're enjoying the confinement food more than ur wife wor :P

Adrian & Aeiween said...

wah... what i still remember is when two of my sister in law were having the confinement month that time was full of ginger with all the meals~ scary~ >_<*

CH Voon said...

u dont eat too much later become fat ...

Lulu said...

emm....i may need the number in d far future~~

Learn the cooking skills fr her lar!

uLi.佑莉 said...

I like "zhu giuk chou"...hehe!

amy said...

Ginger is a must to eat, its help warm ur body, remove wind to make u feel comfort and help ur body to produce more milk.. Its good for health.. During comfinement all foods is too healthy and fatty, no way can slim down one ler..

thenomadGourmand said...

ohh.. il uv eating such food (crazy rite)
ehh.. can i hire her too? No no..not pregnant but I want to eat thos e dishes!!

Jenny said...

Hi, I came across your blog whilst searching for confinement ladies. Would it be possible for you to share your CL contact with me, please? Really appreciate if you could email to me at jlps_98@yahoo.com

Many many thanks/Jenny

Jin-Ge said...

Hi,

Any chance you could share the contact of your CL?

Been a nightmare searching for a reliable CL....

Much appreciated! / Jenson
jensonfong@gmail.com

May said...

Hi....would really appreciate if you can share your confinement lady's contact with me too...my email is sharonmaylee@gmail.com

Thanks ya!

Related Posts with Thumbnails