My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Friday, July 10, 2009

Chicken Rice Shop at Bandar Puteri Puchong

I like their Fried Butter Chicken ...
  • Chicken Rice Shop was having this promotion on their Fried Butter Chicken ....
  • Since it is one of my fav dish and would like to try out.
  • I would say it is nice for this kind of fast food shop .... wouldn't say the best compare to outside chinese restaurant.

Seems like over ordered ... but me and yve able to finish it ... this time was when yve is still pregnant ... now i know why my baby weight is at 3.5kg at 37 weeks.

5 comments:

Kuntong said...

never try yet..

Chew said...

Haven't try this before but looks good, try chicken rice shop before, price ok but still prefer outside one.

EVo said...

yeap. never like chicken rice shop..the only thing i like is the paitee, which can also be found outside..thanks for sharing!

thenomadGourmand said...

wahh..read 2 posts on butter chic alone this week.. now beh tahan to eat butter chic!

Lulu said...

Sincere, my bf also nvr gives chance to Chicken Rice Shop although I propose for many times liao~~

Related Posts with Thumbnails