My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Nokia 5800

Yve's birthday gift ...

  • Aiyoh, ppl asking me how I celebrate my wife birthday and WHAT PRESENT I BOUGHT FOR HER? .... i think that is the main question they wanna know.
  • To answer that .... here are my story
  • Ok, this year is a special year .... bought two presents for Yve.

  • 1st Present: Nokia 5800 XpressMusic
  • You can say I cheapo or what for this 1st present because was using my phone voucher and by topping up a few hundreds for it.
  • I want to get Yve a phone for long time cause she been using second hand phone from me whenever I bought a new phone.

  • 2nd Present: Burberry Sunglass
  • Yve's sunglasses has spoilt for many months and bought a cheap 'pasar malam' sunglasses to replace it. Looking at her old sunglasses with the paint peeling off....time to get her a good one.
  • Finally Yve got to own a Burberry product.
  • As a summary, I bought the gift which is a necessity for her needs. How bout u? What normally will you buy for your love ones especially coming to birthday or anniverssary celebration?

20 comments:

Hemsem Ahmike said...

lol donno how to answer, buy for her whenever my heart tells me..

fufu said...

so nice of you... she got a nice husband i must agree!!! =p

kenwooi.com said...

wow nice... new phone!
you're a great! haha..
nice.. =D

Cindy Khor said...

i'm going to get a wii for my boyfriend..he wanted it a long time but it would certainly bust my budget.

uLi.佑莉 said...

nice hubby ya~ eh, buying gifts for the love one sometime can really causing you headache...keke!

Lisa717 said...

wow~~ bro, u r so considerate leh!!! i m sure ur wifey loves the gift so much~~

well, i buy sth that affords me for my dada..hehehe..

cHrIstInA_YY said...

Wow, that's so sweet of u! Very thoughtful! ^^

"I want to get Yve a phone for long time cause she been using second hand phone from me whenever I bought a new phone."

Btw, I'm experiencing the same thing as your wifey too! Haha... nothing bad about it.

reanaclaire said...

i am also using the nokia 5800, only difference is, no one bought it for me, i bought it myself.. huhuhu.. but more or less the US is paying for it.. if u know what i mean? *wink*

vialentino said...

ahmike: yeah, better to buy something ur love one wants and needs.

fufu: u also will do that....u r married ?

kenwooi: got phone voucher...only buy ler...else will think twice to buy

cindy: is a smart move to get him a wii for him, cause u can enjoy playing with him too.

uli: yeah loh...sometimes u dunno wat to get also ler...but this time i know liow ler.

lisa: yes, also depends on ur budget...u just starting working rite...start to buy small meaningful gift

christina: yeah....this not happen to u or yve...got to know my colleagues wife also complaint...they been using husband handphone all the while...wat a sad case...

claire: u r willing to buy a phone for ur need then is ok ler...

Meitzeu said...

wahhhhhhhhhhh.............nice gift.

Chew said...

Awesome, nokia 5800.

Agnes said...

wah..i love the burberry sunglass

foongpc said...

I'm sure your sife will like those gifts! Anyway, it's the thought that counts : )

foongpc said...

I mean wife. Don't know why many typo errors nowadays! : )

♥ fashion chalet said...

Thank you for your comment :)

Speaking of Nokia.. I can't wait to start picking my next cell phone once this contract runs out.
'
'

x

LittleLamb said...

give CASH..then we know what to buy for ourselves. but surely..if u presented to her as a surprise.. sure she will like :)

Jys said...

wow... 2 presents? how nice!!

alvin said...

wow... really lucky to be your wife! nice and cool presents. bravo

hp84 said...

Most of the time I try to get something that is long-lasting for my gf. Sunglass is one of it, just bought one for her recently from Zania in Sunway Pyramid. I think that shop sell nice & modern sunglass.

Hand made gift is also quite nice.

Ju Ann said...

nokia 5800 - is it good? looks like iphone eh!

Related Posts with Thumbnails