My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Saturday, June 13, 2009

My 6th week of my working life

So fast already 6th week in my new job ...
  • With one clip of an eye and it's my 6th week working in the company. Doesn't feel like 6 weeks here but a year in here.
  • Let me summarize my weekly experience in here ...

    Week 1 - Still honeymoon for me and learning new processes and adapting to the open culture here.

    Week 2 - Assigned to one project and presented to top management. Kena grilled but is a good exposure and experience. A pressure and stress week for me.

    Week 3 - Stress week till presented to top management and endorsed to proceed to next presentation to the CMO, CTO, CFO & CEO. Real busy week for me ... no time to pang sai too. Tough amount negotiation with vendor.

    Week 4 - Stress and busy week again till the final presentation to the D' Management and approved.

    Week 5 - Not so stress as the last 3 weeks but also preparing for contract negotiation and URS (User requirements specification) meeting with the vendor.

    Week 6 - Busy with URS meeting with vendor and will be busy till end of project.

First URS meeting with the vendor from Korea ... thanks to the project team members involved in this challenging project.
  • Anyway, it was an awesome experience in my 6 weeks working here. Especially the presentation to all the C's which I don't experience it at all in Maxis previously.
  • The most touching experience is the teamwork and the friendliness of the colleagues to offer a helping hand and advice!
  • Most importantly, is the support and commitment from the project team members, my team and my boss. Appreciate their effort and contribution especially from Customer Service, Operations team, Commercial, Product, Procurement and Service Planning.
  • Special thanks to my Tech Lead and Business Lead to make this a happening project.

KK and Zul ... smiling happily and doing a pose of cutting ribbon as we manage to get a final understanding between Commercial team and Technical team on a particular business requirement.

17 comments:

Richard Ling said...

enjoy working. =)

Hemsem Ahmike said...

Great :) I believe teamwork is important in working life. Without it, all messed up. Jia you!

CH Voon said...

after few months.... getting less tension?

Lisa717 said...

wow wow!!!
bro, I admire your good attitude in recording what u did in your working field o..

sadly to say that I record anything apart frm my working leh..

hope to do so frm the 1st place..bt i din think of this..I hope it's not too late for me to record it down from now..

anyway, good to see that you enjoy working in DG, wish the best of luck in ur future project and oso the current 1 o~~

ken said...

team work is important and support from your own team too.

work can be stressful and only ourself can able to manage it

Fraulein said...

Guess your life is not so Simple Life after all. I think it's more to colourful.

Lulu said...

No pain no gain...

wat a good team!

Lulu said...

No pain no gain...

wat a good team!

fufu said...

up and down ya... but anyway take enough rest and accompany your wife too... bet she needs your support... all the best brother!

Rachel said...

working life is not easy.

uLi.佑莉 said...

u guys look so casual and relax in work...really different from maxis...

thenomadGourmand said...

eat more ;)
no la..joking. me thinks dG's a good plc to work..and ur lovin the challenges arent u? ;)

Twilight Zone said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Twilight Zone said...

Just keep eating and work will be nicer each day. Are you nervous or something?

Chow WS said...

I like your working environment! Can just wear normal round neck t-shirt in your office?

- c H i E n - said...

woah..just looking at the wires make me dizzy...@@ happy working! =)

smithe said...

all the way to the road to search for friends in the world of blogg, so "I want to share life with blogg with friends who already have a lot of talent, eventually I want to run the internet to search for the plane, I finally succeeded in the internet to join in the camaraderie .

Related Posts with Thumbnails