My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Sunday, June 07, 2009

MPYO Concert by Kevin Field at Malaysian Philharmonic

My first time to watch an orchestra ...
  • It is my first experience to attend and experience orchestra later on.
  • With baby luck on the roll again, Yve got this ticket fro m her office lucky draw.

Can't wait to experience it .... dunno can bring camera in a not?

7 comments:

Cindy Khor said...

must make sure that you try and keep awake, cuz even though i love classical music (and i do mean love like listening to them on radio stations), i almost fell asleep

fufu said...

camera?? i think it's alright!! bring and snap few pictures back for us! =p

Agnes Cheong said...

Nonono...wont fall asleep! It's amazing when the orchestra perform in front of you. I had experienced tht!Enjoy!

kenwooi.com said...

EH YOU WENT THERE!!!
I WAS THERE!!

at upper circle!! lol
i didnt know you going!!
LOL if not can meet you!
lol...

Lulu said...

I read ur post after u attended the event 8/6 morning...

So according to my experience, we cant take any photo in the hall rite? In fact I took photo,staff there warned me "politely and requested me to delete it..:P *I kept 1 photo rather deleted all*

How bt u? Get any chance to curi-curi take photo?

Farah said...

well orchestra, hope u hav a good time there...seem that not all music i can cope up with hehe :P

Lisa717 said...

bro~ how's it?? enjoy much there??

Related Posts with Thumbnails