My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Friday, June 05, 2009

Maxis conned me, damn!

Is Maxis desperate for customer?
  • The answer is probably YES after this experience!
  • As you know, I am an ex-IBM Maxis Staff. When the IT division got outsourced this year ... they have this roadshow for ex-Maxis staff who moved to IBM to sign up their corporate plan in order we get our phone bills waived for an amount. Main purpose of the staff road show:-
    1. To get the calls and data subsidized for a year, we are required to sign up this Corporate Plan.
    2. We are not told that we are given no option by the Maxis Staff that we can port out and sign up with other telco for this subsidy.

Here goes my story....

  • I want to port out my 012 number to other telco but was denied cause I got my IBM Corporate Plan tied to my account. I told them I already resigned as IBM staff and shouldn't my phone contract been terminated too....makes sense rite! I was told in order to end my contract, I would need to pay RM 100! Customer Service asked me to call the Account Manager for Maxis-IBM to ask for waiver.
  • Called the Acct. Manager .... she said to waived the penalty charges, I would need to call Customer Service ... what the hell .... ding dong here and there .... then she said I should make a request to IBM to cancel the contract.
  • Then I said, I am a ex-staff ... I already paid all my bills and end my contract, the corporate plan also should end too. Then the Account Manager told me another story .... Oh, because u sign up 1 year contract with Maxis .... (DAMN IT, first u said i sign up with IBM Corporate Plan, now u said I sign up with Maxis pulak)
  • I am not angry because I need to pay the fcking RM 100 penalty charge....is just that I felt I've been cheated and we are not told that we are given option to port out and able to subsidize our bills with other telco
  • Imagine 130 staff and if were to terminate the contract ... RM 13k blind profit for Maxis just for those who wants to terminate before the contract expired.
  • With this, Maxis will lose 15 customers instantly once I ported out just for this sucking experience!

11 comments:

Kelvin said...

I cancelled my Maxis line last year, the coverage sucks and expensive. After switching to Digi, I can make more calls and is still cheaper than Maxis.

Not sure bout Celcom, any idea?

Hemsem Ahmike said...

Lol Digi rockssss :)

♥ Renise said...

aiks... no comment niie...
i'm using maxis now. =X

fufu said...

i am using maxis prepaid card, so far ok la...

Cindy Khor said...

that's such a terrible experience... no wonder you are so angry... next time when i come back i'll think twice before using maxis number

Adrian & Aeiween said...

wah don't get angry first! see maybe after later they will waive the penalty charges lei. See how lo? Anyway you already paid is it?

foongpc said...

Trash Maxis. Go DIGI! : )

Anonymous said...

in my opinion, u can switch to celcom.. their network quality and coverage is superb, it wont let you down..

also they have incentive bonuses called monthly bonuses up to 30% off on your monthly bill.. so much savings. this month i got rm30+ discount on my bill ammount.

Epool86 said...

read this blog and see how maxis cheating in very profesional way!!!

http://hemanthjayaraman.blogspot.com/2009/06/maxis-mobile-thieves.html

damn maxis.. penyamun besar!

thenomadGourmand said...

RM100??? damn...many plates of CR at Kong sai u know for RM100!

uLi.佑莉 said...

wei,really that frust ya...hehehe!

Related Posts with Thumbnails