My Blog Tweet Message

Coming Year End ... busy with work but also busy with food exploration :)

Just email to me at vialentino@gmail.com for any enquiry and shall reply to you soon.

Sunday, June 07, 2009

Lunch at Delicious, Midvalley Megamall

Yummy food at Delicious....
  • Apologize for the poor quality pics from my hp camera....
  • Brought Yve to makan at Delicious as his first time to eat here.
  • Ordered the Homemade Pasta below with added char grilled chicken (below RM 30) ... excellent taste!

The portion was huge and worth it....must add the char grilled chicken for extra RM 6.
  • Nice ambience and environment too .... love this design and chairs....very comfortable!
  • It was crowded during weekend....luckily we got a place to sit at.
  • The shake and death by chocolate drink was awesome .... nice to drink and we both love it!

Drinks damn nice and big portion ... worth it ... I love the environment here, a good place to dine at.
  • Yve ordered tripple cheese sandwich....damn kao nice too...
  • I would say their food was extremely tasty!

The sandwich taste excellent thou I dunno what is the ingredient inside it other than cheese...
  • The wild mushroom taste not bad too...but was pricey a bit but worth the money.


Creamy and filled with small slices of wild mushrooms...

9 comments:

:: yvonne :: said...

"Brought Yve to makan at Delicious as his first time to eat here."

Is "HER", not his.. haha... I went to Delicious once oso but is at Bansar Village, I like their tiramisu. Their spaghetti "ma ma dei" only... (dat time i tried mushroom spaghetti.. not nice geh.. :(

fufu said...

dont really enjoy the pictures... so guess i must go there myself and get the homemade pasta with char grilled chicken hohohoho

EVo said...

Yo! I've been to d same place and i agree. pretty good food man =) the pasta is quite chun lor!

but their yee sang sucks LOL

Agnes said...

The sandwich & wild mushroom soup is salivating!!!

btw thx for following my blog :)

Chew said...

Looks like a good place to hang out.

thenomadGourmand said...

delicious nvr fails..all the floggers also liked it..Myself tot some were ok some less spectacular

kenwooi.com said...

wow.. nice food =)

teefernee. said...

their mushroom soup is good. you should try the strawberry pavlova next time. yummy~

Angie Tan said...

Wa.. Finally, a review on my favourite place.

I go to the Bangsar Village 2 branch and so far, it is my favourite. Used to hang out there quite a bit until the economic crisis.... :P

Try the spicy crab linguini and also the salads. Really yummy. I can't resist the chocolate cake.

Related Posts with Thumbnails